BOO!

RUE'S POV

I was speechless hanging onto his neck as he carried me in his arms. He turned around and laid me gently by the side of the pond. He turned around, bent over and picked up my necklace with ease while I admired his ass, sue me. He went behind me and bent to my level, brushing my hair aside gently, he caused my breathing to quicken.

He laughed before taking my hand and told me to turn around. I did as he said nervously biting my lips. I waited patiently till I felt his hand brush my neck while pushing my hair aside. I felt something cold on my chest. I touched the necklace he had put on my neck. It was silver and the pendant was in the shape of a silver moon and in it was a sky-blue sun. I gasped as I turned around and immediately hugged him, "It's beautifulll".

I sat in silence as he put the necklace around my neck. I couldn't tell if he was intentionally brushing my skin constantly but all I know is we stayed in that position for more time than it required before he cleared his throat and stood up. He came to my front view glaring at me, "What were you thinking?". I rose my brows in confusion with a small smile playing on my face, "I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Getting in the car with Jordan or trying to get this necklace". "Both of them, Evans. You could've died!", He yelled causing some patients around us to turn in our direction. I fake smiled and waved at them as I turned my attention back to him, "I didn't know that what happened was going to happen, okay? I didn't know we would get into an argument that would lead to an accident and I didn't know the wind would blow my necklace and it would get caught on the rock. Besides what does it matter to you? It's not like you've bothered about me for the past two weeks so you don't get to come here and yell at me!". The tone at which I screamed the last part caused literally everyone in the pond to turn and stare at us. Blake was letting down, "Do you know that I drove 40 hours to get here?". I didn't know that obviously and I was pretty shocked but I wasn't going to let him win. I stood up confidently, "I didn't ask you to. You shouldn't have done that" and I started to limp away when he asked, "why not?". I turned to him, "Because you're not my boyfriend". He remained speechless as I turned around and limped off.

I sat down frustratedly on my hospital bed as I thought of the argument I just had with Blake in an open space. What are you doing Rue? He drove all the way from New York to LA and this is how you treat him? You should be thanking him for helping you at the pond but you yell at him. I stood up and started pacing around considering going back out to apologize when the door opened and Blake stepped in with the doctor. "She's the one doctor. I think you should have her checked. I'm her cousin from Ohio and I came to see her and she's yelling at me and calling me her boyfriend. She must've had some kind of concussion doctor. Please check her", he said pointing at me. I stood in shocked staring at the both of them. "What are you talking about Blake? I'm fine", I said. "Blake? Who's Blake? It's me Cousin Drake. You see doctor, please check her", Blake said acting like he was sorry for me. The doctor nodded and asked me to lay down but I argued, "Doctor, I'm fine". "Please just lay down Ms Evans. We have to be sure", the doctor said in a stern voice that I immediately laid down. I turned to the door to glare at Blake who just winked at me and closed the door.

It was evening and I hadn't gotten my meal yet. I picked up my walking stick and limped out of the room and just as I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw Jordan storm past me. I silently followed him to the roof.

"I knew you too, didn't I?", Jordan asked. I kept silent as I approached him, he turned to me fully, "The doctor said I lost all my memories from 5 months ago". I kept my distance as I spoke, "I'm sorry. It was partly my fault". He kept his gaze entirely on me, "So it's true. I know you, I know all those guys who were in my room when I woke up. Even this dude, Blake I met today. I know all of you don't I?". I slowly nodded as I watched his run his hand through his dark curls before he looked back at me, "What happened?". Tears hung in my eyes as i spoke, "We had an accident. You were driving and we had an argument so you got pissed and that's it". He sighed turning away before he slowly turned back, "Tell me about them".

"Samantha sure seems like the stubborn one", Jordan laughed and I laughed back, "She made us go to the beach we were banned from! But just cause you wanted to go". He smiled and looked at the sky, "Y'all seem so amazing". "Yeah we get that a lot", I chuckled. He looked away from the sky and looked at me intently, "But you didn't tell me anything about you. Were we close?".

I looked away for a bit as I thought of what to say, "Well um you called me Pokémon a lot although I don't know why". He laughed, "Probably cause you're cute. I like Pokémon". I smiled sweetly, "Oh and you used to ask me to paint you". "Did you?", he asked excitedly. I shook my head laughing, "No". "Sighhh", he said laughing. I smiled and looked away but he held my hand making me turn back to him, "Whatever must've caused our argument, I hope you can forgive me for it". I smiled, "You don't need to ask that of me. We were both wrong in fact I should be apologizing to you so Jordan, I'm sorry". We stared at each other intently before I cleared my throat, "Um I have to go back to my room now". I stood properly and started to leave when he held my hand, I turned to look at him and he said, "It hurts so much that I've forgotten you. I wish I didn't". I nodded, "I wish so too".

As I walked off, I remembered one of the last words he said to me,

"By the way, you look really beautiful", he smiled as he stood there at my door watching me closely. I looked down sadly, "Jordan, you shouldn't be saying that. I told you to forget about". "Forget about you, yes I know but forgetting about you, Rue is impossible", he said still staring at me. I looked up to meet his brown eyes, "Jordan" but he started laughing, "Rue, I'm messing with you! You need to loosen up Pokémon", he said smiling before walking out and shutting the door.

A drop of tear dropped from my eyes as I went down the steps back into the hospital. I opened the door to my room to see that the lights in my room were off and I'm pretty sure I left it off just to go to the kitchen. Maybe one of the nurses turned it off. I switched on the lights and someone aka Blake Andrews yelled, "BOO!!". I screamed and when I saw it was him, I fake fainted.

"Rue! Rue! Rue!", Blake yelled as he held me. "Hey Evans don't play with me", he said as he shook me. "I'm going to be in so much trouble!", he groaned as he lifted me. "Rue come on. Fine I'm sorry. I wouldn't do it again", he whined. "Really?", I smirked and he immediately frowned at me while I kept laughing. He moved away and folded his arms, "I was afraid. That's not funny". I pouted while trying not to laugh, "Fine sorry". He sulked for a while before finally sitting on the seat beside the bed. I watched closely as he brought out a package from under the bed and laid it on the bed. I immediately recognized the packaging and I laughed, "Really? What are you apologizing for this time?". He smiled widely, "For yelling at you at the pond today even in your condition".

"I asked of you at lunch and Jess told me you have a cold so I came to check on you and also give you my apology gift", he smiled raising up a food package some foreign word written on it. I looked at him and the bag questioningly till he rose his eyebrows at me, "You've never had Chinese chicken noodle soup before?". "What is it?!", I retorted. "Like the best chicken soup ever! Come on try it", he started to empty the items in the bag on my bed.

I clapped my hands in excitement as I opened the pack and started eating with the chopsticks just like he taught me while he sat and stared at me smiling. "Stop staring at me. I can't eat with you looking at me like that", I pouted causing him to scoff, "You're not even that pretty". I smirked, "Says the guy who can't take his eyes off me". He rolled his eyes and looked away while his phone started buzzing, "It's Alec. I'll be back", and with that he stood up and walked out.

I stared at the door he just went through for a while before smiling and going back to consuming the soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~