I waited on Draco for what seemed like forever and than he finally came with one of his black jackets that was pretty big with a hood and a fur hat. "At least you'll be warm" He laughed. I started putting everything on. "How do I look?" I laughed. "I think you look cute in my clothes." He smirked. "Oh shut up," I slapped his shoulder playfully. "Crabbe and Goyle went ahead and went they said they'd meet us there." I nodded "Lets go" we made our way out of the room of retirement I was just hoping we'd make it out without being seen by anyone. He took me out a back way. "I honestly didn't know how we were gonna get out without being seen." He let out a sigh. "Me either I'm glad I remembered that back way." I was still pretty cold Draco didn't act cold at all. "Here," he pulled my hood down and put his scarf on me than put my hood back up. "I'm not sure if green is my color." I laughed. "I really hope my brother doesn't see me now." He laughed "I think you would have looked good in Slytherin robes." We started walking away from the castle. "You know the sorting hat wanted me to put me in Ravenclaw but I wanted too be in the same house as Harry." He started laughing, "What?" I asked confused at what he was laughing at. "Just hard to believe you were suppose to be in Ravenclaw with how you were doing in Charms." I shoved him playfully. "How rude." He was still laughing. I wanted him to say something about the kiss or how he felt but I didn't want to have to bring it up. I stayed quite for a moment hoping he'd say something. "Do you think your friends will be at Hogsmaede?" I shrugged. "I haven't seen them since about an hour ago when they all attacked me and Hermione with snowballs and ran off." He got quite for a moment. "Yeah I seen that Weasley twin flirting with you," I could hear a bit of jealousy in his voice. "He wasn't flirting, thats just how they are," He didn't say anything. I was getting so anxious for him to bring up the night after the ball. "Uhh so..." I said I felt like I was being so awkward. "I liked our kiss." He said It's like he could read my mind. I turned red. "Me too.." He stopped and turned too me. "I really like you... Hell I even told my friends about you." I was getting butterflies just hearing him say this. "I like you too," I added looking at the ground because I was blushing so hard. He grabbed my face so I was looking at him. "I know it's gonna be hard because we have to keep this a secret but I think we should take things slow I don't wanna move too fast and mess this up," He was right it was gonna be hard to always be sneaking around. "Agreed," He gave me a small kiss which warmed up my whole my body. "Lets go." We started walking again and the whole time I felt so many butterflies I was so glad he wasn't trying to rush this but also let me know how he felt.

               We finally made it too Hogsmeade we had been talking about all kinds of stuff. He was so easy to talk too thats one of the things I liked about him. We walked into Three Broomsticks and spotted Crabbe and Goyle in the back we sat with our backs facing the door just in case anyone walked in. "About time y'all got here." Crabbe said "Oh shut up, I know you I were happy too be watching Madam Rosmerta in here." Draco added making Goyle laugh. Crabbe had turned red. "I ordered us all butterbeer," Goyle said "thanks" I said and he just nodded. This kind of felt awkward too me. After we got our butterbeer we were all quite for a bit drinking it. Crabbe finally said something. "You look like you belong in Slytherin now Potter," He laughed talking about the scarf. "I suppose so," Draco started laughing "I think she could handle herself pretty well in Slytherin the way she punched you Goyle." I was hoping this wouldn't get brought up. Crabbe and Draco were laughing. "Sorry about that," I let out a nervous chuckle. "It's okay I guess I was kind of being ass, I'm sorry too." This took me by surprise to actually hear him apologize. "See my friends aren't so bad" Draco said. "Well see," I said jokingly. We talked for a little bit longer actually laughing and it wasn't that awkward anymore. I heard the door open and a bunch of familiar laughter float in. It was Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "Looks like the other Potter is Weasley and Granger." Crabbe said. I was nervous I turned too look at Draco. "It's okay as long as we leave them alone they shouldn't come over here." I nodded "We can wait for them to leave before we go" They were like 3 tables behind us I was scared to even talk afraid they may recognize my voice. I heard them start talking too me and do did Draco and his friends so we all starts eavesdropping. "I haven't seen her since earlier," Hermione said. "Did you ask her during Christmas break if she had been you know absent because of a boy?" It was quite. "No she told me there wasn't anyone." He said. "Did you get her that Christmas gift you were talking about?" Ron asked, "What gift?" Hermione added. "I got her a charm bracelet and added our moms too it, she loved it." Harry said. "It's so sweet that you two are always together for Christmas just the two of y'all I can't imagine being without my parents every Christmas." Ron said and I heard Hermione elbow him hard. "You ever think before you speak?" I stopped listening after that because I felt everyone I was sitting by looking at me. "You don't go home for Christmas?" Crabbe asked. Draco kicked him under the table. "Ouch, Sorry I asked." He said. "It's okay, we don't really like going to whats considered our "Home" in the summer so we always stay for Christmas." They didn't say anything else I didn't want them feeling pity for me. We waited a little while longer until Harry and them left than we decided to go to a few more shops than head back. It was such a long walk back I swear it takes longer than when you walk their from the castle. We made it close to the castle and we decided we should go separate ways. I told Draco by and gave his hat back He let me wear his jacket since it was still so cold. They let me go in the castle first I wanted to honestly take a nap before dinner so I headed straight for the commons room. When I walked in I seen Harry, Ron, and Hermione's head in front of the fire place they were the only ones in here. "Hey guys" I said I hadn't seen them all day. "What the bloody hell are you wearing?" Ron said I was confused and than Harry and Hermione turned around. I looked down and realized I was still wearing Draco's scarf.