Part 34

We had such a wonderful night just days before it happened. I'd never seen Draco so angry, I wanted to talk to him but this part of me was telling me not too. He'd never put his hands on me like that before either in such a rough way. I wish I knew why he was so angry, I wasn't cheating on him.... Maybe I should have just have told him from the start. I feel guilty for no doing so but he shouldn't have reacted the way he did either. I was tired of not talking to him but it had been a few weeks. I think he felt guilty too cause once he noticed me keeping my distance he didn't try to stop me. I didn't want to break up with him no matter how upset I was I missed him. This feels like a break up, but we haven't officially broken up yet. The thought of breaking up caused a lump in my throat. I think we just needed space. We had testing today, I can honestly say I haven't been able to concentrate long enough to study. I rolled out of bed and got myself ready I probably will look awful again. I have bags under my eyes and my hair has been in a messy bun for weeks. I finished getting ready and headed towards testing since I had missed breakfast already.

I couldn't concentrate on my testing at all, we had been here for so long already and I felt like I wasn't very far into the test at all. Draco was sitting a few rows in-front of me to my left and I couldn't stop looking in his direction. I wanted him to turn around and look at me so badly. I was deep in thought when it was interrupted by a load noise. I turned around to see Fred and George flying in on their brooms, our test flew in their air a blew up. There was so much going on fireworks going off, and everyone was cheering. One even chased Umbridge which of course made me laugh. Everyone was heading outside following Fred and George so I went as well. I even noticed some teachers were actually happy this was happening. Fireworks went up and for a moment it actually felt like Hogwarts again. I looked back to see Draco smiling also I couldn't help but smile back at him. Than I seen behind him Harry fall to the ground. I pushed through and rushed to him Hermione was helping him up as well. "It's Sirius," he said. We ran back into the castle Ron coming with us as well. Harry started explaining his vision to us Voldemort was trying to get the prophecy from the department of mysteries. He was using Sirius to try and get it. Hermione explained how she felt this was a trap. She felt as if Voldemort was trying to lure Harry there, either was I was with Harry on this one Sirius is the only family we have left we can't risk anything happening to him.

          Harry doesn't want to take any chances and insists they get to the Ministry as soon as possible. Ginny and Luna walk in and offer their help. Hermione convinces Harry to use the fire in Umbridge's office to first see if Sirius is actually at number twelve. Ginny and Luna agree to stand guard in the hallway, and Ron creates a distraction. Inside Umbridge's office, Harry uses Floo powder to transport himself to number twelve. I was standing guard outside her door but I seen her coming. She shoved me aside. "What's going on Miss Potter?"Before I could do anything Umbridge stomps into her room comes in and she pulls Harry from the fire and demands to know to whom he was speaking. Harry sees that Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Neville have been captured by Umbridge's Squad. And guess who was with them? Draco. He wasn't holding anyone he was just with the others who had Hermione, Ron, Neville, Ginny, and Luna. "Well don't let her get away." Umbridge snapped at Draco. He grabbed my arm but lightly and when no one was paying attention he whispered "I'm sorry" to me. I nodded. She was treating somethings to Harry but before too long Snape enters Umbridge's office, I and  yells "He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden!" When Umbridge asked Snape what I was talking about he acted like he didn't know but I know that was just putting on a front. She pointed her wand towards me, "what does that mean?" I was nervous I didn't know what to say but before I could even think Hermione had a plan. Umbridge, Hermione, and Harry left to go see "Dumbledore's secret weapon" I knew where they were taking her.

We broke away from Umbridge's little squad I didn't really have to break away from Draco like the rest did. As I was going to follow them to meet up and find Harry and Hermione. I turned around to tell Draco by and he motioned for me to come towards him. I let Ron know I'd catch up, he looked at me funny but didn't question it. I quickly made me way into a small area no one would see Draco and I. "Please don't go." He asked. "Draco, they have Sirius I'm going." He seemed frustrated, but I knew he knew, he was not talking me out of this. Before I could think he quickly kissed me. "Be careful, and come back." I nodded. "I love you," I whispered kissing his cheek. Which made him turn red. "I love you too," I nodded and gave him a nod before running towards Ron and the others to find Harry and Hermione. Once we found them they explained everything that happened with Umbridge we were able to laugh for a moment but we still had to go to Sirius. I honestly had no idea how we'd get there in time. Than Luna had an idea. "We can ride out," she suggested. I was confused at first what she was talking about however, Harry knew. "Your right," he said. Next thing I know they have us going to these creatures call "Thestrals" all though when we got there I could not see them. In fact the only ones who could see them were Harry and Luna. So we had to trust them. As we rode off it was awkward riding on something that you physically could not see. Harry and Luna seemed to enjoy the ride better than the rest of us.