Part 4

The weeks had been going by so slow leading up to the first competition I had almost forgot about the news Snape has informed me about. I still haven't decided if it is a good thing or a bad thing. I couldn't even focus in class anymore I needed to get it together I never get distracted like this. A piece of parchment paper flew on my desk from Neville I furrowed my eye brows at him and he was mouthing "Open it". "Longbottom sending you love notes now Potter?" I looked at Malfoy and rolled my eyes "Why do you care are you jealous?" He laughed and looked at me as if I had gone mad "Never" he turned back around with a serious look on his face. He didn't say anything else so I didn't either. I read the note and it was telling me that Ron wanted me to see me after charms. He hadn't been speaking to Harry so why would he want to see me? I tucked it away in my bag it was almost time to go. "How long do you think your brother is going to last in the tournament?" I could feel my face get hot "Me and my father have a bet I say 10 minutes but he doesn't think so he thinks he'll only last 5 minutes." He kept laughing I felt a few tears fall from my face the thought of Harry getting hurt or even not making it hurt enough. Flitwick dismissed us so I grabbed my stuff "Potter" I heard Malfoy but I acted like I didn't I just kept walking. "Potter!" This time he shouted loudly I sped up so he couldn't catch up to me I didn't want to hear him say anymore awful things.

        While I was trying to hurry and get away still crying I ran into Ron "Hey I have been meaning to talk with you, hey.. what's wrong?" I guess he noticed I had been crying "Nothing its stupid," I didn't want to tell him he probably wouldn't care anyways "You can talk to me Kaylee.." I bit my lip "Let's go outside" he followed me out to the courtyard and we sat against the cement. "Malfoy made remarks about Harry not making it in the tournament and honestly the thought breaks my heart" he sighed "I know me too..." I looked at him confused because he hadn't been talking to Harry neither had Hermione "What did you want to talk about?" He sighed "You need to take Harry to see Haggard he will know what to show Harry" as I was just about to ask him show him what Harry walked up to us "So you can talk to my sister but not me? And you will talk to him after the way he's been treating me?" Harry was furious I could feel it. "Harry! Wait" he was walking off fast and Ron had already took back in towards the castle. "Harry please let me explain," I cried but he just turned around "Explain what that you've turned your back on me too? I wouldn't surprise me if you did" him saying that honestly felt like a punch in the chest why would he think I would do that to him. "Potter why are you always making your sister cry is it something you enjoy doing now?" Malfoy and his friends were laughing. My face got hot "Leave us alone Malfoy!" I said angrily. "I'm only telling the truth you know" He smiled at me as if it was all a joke but his smile fell when he saw was angry and sad I really was. "Shut up Malfoy!" Harry said and he turned back to me "Leave me alone" he wouldn't even look straight at me when he said he wasn't angry anymore just sad. He walked away. I realized Malfoy was still standing there but his friends weren't. "Why did you ignore me earlier and run off?" Clearly it bothered him so I did it again. "Really Potter?" I just kept walking I didn't want to deal with him right now.

          I made my way to Hagrids and knocked on his door. He cracked the door and seen it was me "Come in Kaylee, I didn't expect you" I told him what had happened earlier at the castle between Harry and I. "It will be okay Harry can't stay mad at you forever you know" He smiled and offered me some tea. "Now I do need you to warn Harry.." he looked at my with very serious eyes. "What is it?" I swallowed hard I was very nervous about whatever he was going to tell me. "It's about the first competition in the tournament, come with me" He headed for the door and was leading me into the forbidden forest. I was scared but I knew I'd be safe with Haggard. On the way we heard a cry Hagarid's stopped and we both looked to see a huge spider. I remember Harry and Ron telling me about the spider are second year when they seen it. The spider didn't look scary right now since he had a tree laying on the back part of him. "Hagrid..." he cried we ran over there and I seen how upset Hagrid was "I am gonna help you don't you worry" he moved the tree but the spider wasn't going to make it. I could see tears beginning to form from Hagrid this hurt me I wanted to help the spider was still talking but saying he didn't have much time. Than it hit me I can help. I approached Aragog and placed my hand where he had been crushed. "What are you doing Kaylee?" I felt the magic come through me it felt like fireworks going off inside me. Aragog was healing I couldn't believe that I had did that. Haggard looked at me he stepped back "You... You healed him... how.... are you... are you a healer?" Aragog gasped "I thought these were legends..." Hagrid didn't say anything for a moment "Thank you... I don't know what I would have done if I would have lost him..." I swallowed "You can't tell anyone neither of you..." Aragog looked at me "Your secret is safe with me, you saved me." I smiled "I need to get back" He left and Haggard was still staring at me. "I never knew..." I shrugged "It's new to me too I'll tell you more about it" We started walking and I told him everything I found out and he promised to keep my secret I knew I could trust him because he would not risk me getting taken away. We finally made it "Stay quite" he whispered. He pointed to the dragons they were huge. I gasped "What are they for?" He looked at me "The first task this is why I need Harry to come see me." I nodded "I will make him come." We headed back for the castle and I did everything not to cry Dragons? How could they expect a 14 year old boy to compete against that. I tried my hardest to put it to the side I knew I had to find Harry even if he didn't want to see me.

         I practically ran back to the castle it was almost dinner time. I looked in the dinning room and didn't see Harry at first and than I seen him sitting by himself. I ran to him and tapped on his shoulder and whispered in his ear "I know you don't want to see me right now but this is important please come" he looked at me and could tell I was serious. He nodded and told Neville he had to go. While I was waiting I could feel someone looking at me and turned around to the Slytherin table and Malfoy is starring at me. When he seen me look he looked away. "Let's go" Harry said and we walked out. "Look," he stopped me. "I'm so sorry about earlier, that was not okay, I'm just stressed out I'm nervous and I shouldn't have took it out on your." He seemed so broken telling me this. "It's okay Harry I understand I'm nervous too." I hugged him, "Now let's go quickly" we sprinted towards to castle doors "It's late where are we going?" We were panting from running so fast. "Haggards" he looked at me strangely but ran with me down there. Once we made it there I told him I was going to head back and I handed him his invisibility cloak. "You're gonna need this Heggard can explain the rest" he gave me a hug "Love you sis." I hugged him back "Love you too." He put on his cloak and headed for Haggard's house and I headed back for the castle.

       As I made my way back I was met outside by Malfoy. "You know I don't really appreciate being ignored." I wanted to look at him but it clearly bothered him more when I didn't so I kept walking. "Potter..." he didn't say it in a harsh tone like he usually does I almost felt bad but I put that to the side. "I'll see you in class tomorrow Malfoy." I never turned around to look at him either.

NOTE: The first 10 parts may have errors because I have not proof read them very well I will after I get the first 10 posted :)