Part 1

(The only characters I own out Kaylee Potter the rest of these characters belong to J.K Rowling)

I woke up early around 4 am not wanting to wake my aunt and uncle. They did not want Harry and I going to Hogwarts. So each year we had to sneak out, this year I came up with a plan. I looked in the mirror, everyone told me I had my moms eyes, and so did Harry. I did not have her hair tho I have dirty blonde hair that was particularly messy right now. I got dressed quickly and fixed my hair before I woke up Harry.

It would be our 4th year at Hogwarts. I had received an owl during the summer from Professor Snape letting new know he needed to see me when I arrived at Hogwarts. He said to be alone it was very important. I was nervous, Snape was always rude with Harry bur never rude with me. I didn't quite understand why he didn't like my brother so much, he was one of the only teachers to not envy my brother.

I put my thoughts to the side and remember I needed to get us out of here. "Harry" I whispered he groaned and squinted his eyes reaching for his glasses. "Are you mad? Its 4 am." I shushed him quickly "You don't want to wake anyone we have to go now." He rolled his eyes but quickly got up. "I see you already packed for us" he said pointing down at both of our trunks neatly packed already. "Well of course don't I always pack our stuff?" He chuckled "that's true don't know what I would do without you sis, so what's the plan?" I looked out the window, "I owled Ron they should be here soon we will leave with them and go back to there house until it's time to board the train." Harry nodded and grabbed a few more things.

At 4:30 a car with some red heads appeared outside. "They're here Harry lets go." He went out the window first so he could grab the trunks and help me down. I slowly lowered the trunks, down to him once he was out and he reached down for my to jump. I did and landed softly. We walked over to the car and Fred & George greeted me with a smile and both "you look lovely as ever". I never would tell Harry but I fancied them especially Fred, I would never be with them but a girl can dream right? "Let's go!!" Ron snapped because I hadn't got in the car yet. "Are you mad I mad you get out of bed early?" Harry laughed and Ron hit his shoulder "Yeah I'm mad you know I never get up this early." He said with a mad look on his face. "You'll get over it I know you missed us." Harry said making me chuckle a bit. "Yeah yeah buckle up you two we got a long drive." Free than started driving and just like that I felt all my nervous and anxiety kick back in. We'd be at Hogwarts tonight, what did Snape want? Why did he only want to see me and not my brother? As these thoughts came I honestly started to get tired. I was in the back seat next to Harry who was having a conversation with Ron. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell fast asleep.

"Wake up!!!" Harry and Ron both yelled making me jump. Fred and George were laughing. "Bloody hell why didn't you just wake me up by whispering not yelling!!" I snapped. "Aww don't be so angry it was your idea to leave at 4:00 am" Ron said while laughing. I got out of the car and got out I was greeted by Mrs.Weasley with a warm hug. She quickly went to Harry and gave him a warm hug. "I'm so glad to see you two!" I looked up at their y'all house I was always so fascinated with it. "Come let's eat before we go catch the train." We followed her inside too see the rest of the Weasley family. I wish we could have had a family like this. The only family me and Harry have is each other. We have Sirius but we can't hardly see him. It breaks Harry's heart he doesn't know it but I can feel all of his pain. I wonder if he can sometimes feel mine...

"Kaylee! come on we must hurry!! I don't want us to be late!!" Harry was pulling me while running behind Ron and Hermione. We all got distracted in the candy shop and if it wasn't for me and Hermione looking at the time we'd still be there. Panting we ran through the wall and there it was the Hogwarts express. I sighed in relief. "Now can you let go of my arm" I laughed and Harry let go "Sorry I just didn't want you to get left behind the wall" I smiled "Aww you do care about me don't you" he laughed "What makes you think I don't?" "I'm only joking" I said as well entered the train we found out seats quickly and the train started going. The three of them Harry, Ron, and Hermione started talking and I honestly was just looking out the window. I couldn't help but think about what Snape wanted to talk about. I was so nervous.