Part 30

"Wake up," I felt someone shake me. I looked up and it was Sirius. "Merry Christmas," he smiled, "you've slept most of the morning, it looks like you got a message in your snow globe." He added pointing at the snow globe Draco had gotten me. It said "Merry Christmas". "Oh that's nothing," I said. He started laughing. "I assume the same boy who got you the bracket for your birthday?" I shrugged. "Maybe," he nodded. "I was with your father when he got the same snow globes for him and your mom. Theirs was different, it showed them on brooms flying together. They could also send messages back and forth. I know you won't tell me who this boy is but he seems to make you very happy so I guess I approve, he winked." I smiled. "Mom and dad had these?" He nodded. "Yes, these are very neat things, may I?" I handed him the snow globe and he began to shake it and make the fireworks come up. "Well look at that, he must of put a lot of thought into that." He handed it back. "Maybe I can talk it out of you to tell me who's it's from," he laughed. "Get ready and come down stairs we're waiting." I nodded and he left me to get ready.

I send Draco a message back saying "Merry Christmas," than I threw on some clothes a sweater and some leggings. I threw my hair up in a bun and went down the stairs. "Merry Christmas," Fred said once I met him at the bottom of the stairs. "Merry Christmas," I said back. "We've been waiting on you," I headed towards the dinning room. "About time you woke up," Ron said laughing. "I was tired," I laughed back. "Sit sit," Mrs.Weasley said she was super excited to give us our gifts she is every year and I always love them. She handed us all our gifts and told us to open them. It was a hand knitted sweater with a "KP" it was Gryffindor colors too. "I love it," I said after opening it. I always loved these, each year. We all put them on, I seen Sirius come in and give us a smile. We had breakfast than spent the rest of the afternoon just hanging out and talking. Sirius seen me in the living room looking at the wall with his family members. "Why is your face burnt off?" I asked. "My mom wasn't very happy that I didn't agree with their pure-blood beliefs." I shook my head, "so she just abandoned you?" I asked. "I ran away to your fathers house I was always welcome there," he smiled. "What's on your mind?" He asked. I don't know how he could tell I was in deep thought but I was about Draco. "Nothing really," I said. "Is it about this boy?" He asked. "Uhh, maybe." I added. "Well when can I know his name." I frowned. "I'm not sure, Harry nor any of them know about him... they just think I have a secret admirer." I added. "Well why is that?" He asked. "I'm afraid they wouldn't like the two of us being together," he looked at me all confused. "Why?" I really didn't know how to answer this. "I don't know... we just kinda keep it between us," he still looked confused. "If this boy is wanting to hide the fact that you two are together maybes he's not the one," he raised an eyebrow. "It's not like that, we both choose to not say anything." He nodded but I could still tell he was confused. "It's complicated I don't think people would understand...." I wanted to tell him so badly but I was scared of his reaction but I also wanted to know what he thought about it. "It's Draco.... Draco Malfoy...." it slipped out without me even thinking about it. Sirius was quite for a moment. As if he was surprised to hear me say that name. The silence continued for what felt like forever. "Maybe you see a different side of him than what others see. I just hope he's nothing like his father. I just want you to be careful and not get hurt. If he does hurt you in anyway you let me know." He sighed... "They are very strong about pure-bloods they don't like muggles or people who aren't pure-bloods very much Kaylee," I nodded. "I just don't want you getting hurt...." maybe it wasn't such a good idea to tell him. "He's a lot different than the person I thought he was..." he nodded. "Just promise me you'll be safe?" I nodded. "And I'll keep this between us," I smiled. "Thank you," he changed the subject. "How is school going with that Umbridge?" He asked. "Awful, we can't even go to Hogsmeade anymore." He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure she won't be there forever, hopefully you will have someone else next year," I shrugged. "She has awful punishments I feel like they aren't legal.." he turned his head, "like what?" I sighed. "She has this black quill in her office, and she makes students write with it for punishment and the words cut onto their skin." He widen his eyes, "Dumbledore doesn't know about this?" I shook my head. "I guess not..." he stood up, "If she does this to you or Harry again you best go to Dumbledore." I nodded. "I will," I honestly didn't even know if that would stop it. Someone called his name from the kitchen. "Let me go see what they want we can talk later?" I nodded.

I went off to my room after that. He seemed to take that a lot better than I had imagined about me and Draco. I decided to go find where Harry and everyone was, I could hear them laughing over in Ron, Fred, and George's room. I went in and they were all playing cards. "Can I join?" Ron laughed. "If you'd like to loose," I rolled my eyes and sat down to join them. We played cards forever we laughed for so long it felt good to actually have fun like that and see Harry laughing. I went to mine and Harry's room and he followed behind me and shut the door. "What we're you and Sirius talking about earlier?" All I could think was I hope Harry didn't over hear anything. "Just school, why?" He shrugged. "I was just wondering." He sighed. "I talk to him earlier about how I just feel very angry all the time. I hate it." I nodded. "I got you something," I said, I dug the necklace I got him that is suppose to help with bad dreams out of my bag. "Here, this is suppose to help with bad dreams.... it may not work but it's worth a try..." I added handing it to him. "Oh wow, I... I didn't get you anything though..." I laughed. "I'm not worried about me, I want you to get some sleep." He laughed. I really had enough gifts with what Draco got me as well. "Thank you," he gave me a hug. "Do you think I'm changing?" He asked. "Your still Harry, but this is hard on you, anyone would experience change in your position." He got a bit quite after that. "I just don't want to loose myself because of him..." he finally said. "You won't because you're still you Harry." I gave him a hug. "I won't let you be like him Harry." He hugged me back. "Good because I feel like I'm loosing myself." He seemed like he wanted to cry. "This isn't your fault and you definitely don't deserve this." Thats when it happened. When he started crying. "I just want this to be over." He let out. I just kept hugging him he seem like he needed this more than he needed me to speak. "You really are an amazing sister, you're there for me way more than I am there for you, these last 2 years I've been so busy with my own issues I never take the time to ask about you and I'm sorry." He was still crying. Hearing him say this made me start to cry as well. "I promise to be better." I hugged him tighter. "You're already the perfect brother you have nothing to change, and I know you're going through a lot I want to be here for you Harry that's my job." He pulled away and sat on his bed, I sat beside him. "Still, I feel like we've drifted, you'll be gone all evening after class sometimes and I won't see you until dinner, we hardly talk sometimes." I nodded. I can't tell him the real reason why, was that I go to see Draco. "I know and I'm sorry..." he sighed. "It's not your fault, you'd have your own friends as well, I should just make more time to talk to you, I know this is not easy for you either. You're always the first person to defend me or be there for me when things go wrong and I am grateful for that Kaylee." I gave him a smile. "I'll always be here for you," he cleaned his face up with his hands he had tears everywhere. "And I will always be here for you," he added. He looked so tired now. "You should get some rest, both of us." He nodded. It didn't take him long to fall asleep after he got ready for bed. I showered, and got myself ready after he went to sleep. It was nice to have that talk with him, I feel like he really needed it. I got into bed, and I grabbed my snow globe to see I had a message. "I miss you," it read. I whispered too it, "I miss you more," and sent him a message back. I couldn't wait to be back at school so I could see him.