Part 24 (Draco POV)

I wanted to yell for her to come back but she was already too far away once I had gotten out of the cart. I knew this was gonna happen once it got brought up. I walked back to my spot on the Slytherin part of the train. I sat down with Crabbe and Goyle. "We'll we almost thought you were never coming back." I rolled my eyes. "I didn't plan on it." I spat. "What's your deal?" Crabbe asked. "I'm assuming girl troubles." Goyle said laughing. "You really still can't be drooling over her, since her and Potter have gone completely mad." Crabbe added. This made me so angry she wasn't mad. "Shut up, you know nothing about her or what she's dealing with right now." I was getting pissed and I was already frustrated that it was our first day back and Kaylee and I are already off to a bad start. "You can't possibly believe her." Goyle said. "I never said that. However, he's her brother I can't change what she believes. It doesn't mean she's mad or that I'm going to hate her for it. Now just leave it alone." I turned towards the window I didn't feel like talking to them or anyone right now for that matter.

         We finally made it to Hogwarts and I was more than ready to get off this train. When we got off I seen Kaylee, Potter, Weasley, Longbottom, and Granger ahead. I wanted to talk to her so badly but I couldn't. They walked in-front of us for a bit they didn't notice we were behind them. "I like your plant." She said to Longbottom I'm not even sure how she can stand to talk to him. She is so different from me in that way. "It's a Mimbulus mimbletonia" he said what a nerd, he's so weirdly obsessed with plants. "You'll have to get me one of those for sure." I know I'm mad but hearing her say that made me jealous but she's talking to Longbottom. "I also have it because it was my moms favorite and it's the anniversary of you know..." I honestly didn't know what he was even talking about I was only eavesdropping to hear what Kaylee had to say to him. "I'm sorry Neville, if you ever need to talk I'm always here you should have told me sooner... I always brought up my parents around you without even knowing I feel awful." Now I kinda of knew what they were talking about. "It's okay." he didn't seem to want to talk much about it anymore. When we finally got to the carriages, I accidentally ran into Weasley which honestly just made me angry. "Watch where your going Weasley." I spat. "Leave him alone Malfoy." A familiar voice said too me I couldn't say anything back to her of course even if i wanted too how could she just call me Malfoy? I walked off she knew I wasn't gonna say anything else after she said something.

           It was time to go in the great hall to eat for the first time back. I had cooled down since our little argument on the train. Kaylee was talking about Potter changing she must not have realized she changed too. I've never seen her with such an attitude or so much anger before. She may be stressed herself. I hoped I would get a chance to talk to her afterwards. I made my way too the great hall and sat in my regular spot. She hadn't made it in yet but I already seen who our new teacher was. Some weird looking lady dressed in all pink, I can't imagine she'd be teaching us anything. I looked over at the entrance of the great hall just in time Kaylee was walking in. Wow, she looked so much more older now, she was so beautiful I hate when she's mad at me. "Malfoy?" Parkinson was looking at me wondering what I was staring at probably. "You haven't said anything since you've gotten here." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe I just don't feel like talking." She crossed her arms. I really don't have all time for all this attitude. "You really need to stop being so rude to me." He spat. I may put up with Kaylee's attitude but most definitely not hers. "I don't know why you think your the boss of me Parkinson but the last time I recalled we aren't anything." I know she has had a thing for me but I most definitely do not have a thing for her. "Wow Malfoy it's not my fault you won't give me a chance or even the time of day when I do try." When will she ever catch the hint? "I don't know what it's gonna take for you to realize I do not want you Parkinson." I said that a lot louder than I thought, almost the whole Slytherin table was looking at me and part of the Gryffindor table, but really the only person I noticed was Kaylee. Parkinson didn't say anything else I assumed I embarrassed her. Which honestly I didn't care, I looked back up to see if Kaylee was still looking which she was. I gave her a sad face and all she did was shrug so I'm guess that means she is still mad. We finally started eating and they started introducing the teachers as always. What was weird though was that, the really weird looking lady in pink would be teaching defense against the dark arts. She doesn't look like she would know any of those spells. We finally got dismissed to go to our dorms. I was really wanting to get Kaylee's attention somehow to let her know to meet me so we could talk. I finally got her to look at me as we were all leaving and I pointed down the hall that takes you to the room of requirement she just shook her head no and kept walking. Bloody hell? Maybe she isn't being rude she may really have something to do. I just decided I'd try to talk to her tomorrow surly we have one class together this year.