Part 23

Today was the day of Harry's hearing deciding if he will be expelled or not. We can't go with him which is killing me. Mr.Weasley is taking him there. I want to be there so badly but they won't allow it. Not only is it Harry's hearing however, it's always our first night back at Hogwarts which means I'd finally get to see Draco. Which I'm excited about but I don't want to go back without my brother. Harry left early that morning I help him make sure his suit looked nice before he left and told him he'd be fine even though I wasn't so sure myself. We'd all planned to go to Diagon Ally and do some shopping before getting on the train. Mrs.Weasley was going to go with us. I made sure mine and Harry's trunks were ready to go, mad-eye said he'd take care of Harry's trunk for me. And off we went. But all I could think about was how Harry's hearing was going....

When we made it to Diagon Ally I couldn't decide where to go first I did however know I needed new skirts since I had went up a Jean size over the summer somehow. "I need to go get more skirts Mrs.Weasley." She nodded. "Okay dear, do you have enough," I nodded and they all went on too the candy shop I told them I'd meet them their after they usually spend a while in there Mrs.Weasley said. I walked into the shop where you get new robes, new outfits and stuff from. "Can I help you dear?" A sweet lady greeted me. "I just need new skirts I believe I've out grown mine." She giggled. "Well that's what happens when you start getting older in your teen years." I laughed a little too she asked me to give her my old skirts and she gave me new ones to try on. I hated having to carry around this trunk with me it was so heavy. I went into the dressing rooms they had and tried on the skirts which fit perfect. I put my clothes back on and headed out of the dressing room. I had almost forgot my trunk, and I turned around to get it out of the dressing room when I heard a familiar voice. "I'm picking up robes for Draco Malfoy, Slytherin robes." That was most definitely Draco's dad I ran into the dressing room to see how I looked. I didn't know if Draco was with him or not and I did not want to see him the first time in 3 months looking a complete mess. "Give me a moment I'll have to get them from the back." The lady replied. My stomach was doing cartwheels. I finally took a deep breath and came out of the dressing room to go to wait to pay for these skirts. There he was his bleach blonde hair, he looked like he'd gotten taller over the summer however his back was faced too me right now. I was so nervous a part of me didn't want him to see me right now. Before I could even try to make a run for it, he heard me struggling with my heavy trunk I couldn't keep it quite and turned around. When our eyes met it was like time stopped for a moment, I wanted to run and hug him so bad it was killing me. I was wondering if he could see how red my face was. His dad was reading something and not really paying attention. He looked at me for a long time, I was wondering if he could tell how much I had changed over the summer. He couldn't stop smiling at me though, he worded with his mouth "You look beautiful." This made me even more red. "I've missed you." I worded back. His dad still hasn't noticed. Finally the lady brought the robes out and they paid for them. When they turned around to leave his dad didn't give me a very nice look. Than greg walked out. I paid for my skirts than headed for the candy shop. When I made it outside, I was pulled into an ally next to the robe shop. "Bloody hell," I yelled before Draco was telling me to shh. Before I could say anything else he pulled me in for a kiss. I felt a million fireworks exploding in my stomach. I didn't want this to end. However Draco was getting very touchy with his hands pulling me closer by sliding his hand in my back pocket. I started laughing and pulled away. "You better keep your hands to yourself." I crossed my arms. "He didn't hesitate to grab me and give me a huge hug. "I've missed you so much," I could definitely tell he'd gotten taller once he hugged me I felt like I just melted in his arms. "I've missed you too." He didn't let go of me for a long time. "Where is your dad?" I asked the last thing I needed was us getting caught. "He went to go talk to someone he told me to wait here, but I'm sure it's going to be a while." I didn't really like his dad and I could tell his dad did not like me. "Oh okay, just don't want you getting in-trouble for snogging me." I laughed which made him laugh too. "Don't hate me but I have to go I've been gone for a long time, they're probably worried." He frowned. "It's okay, just give me another kiss, we won't be able to meet again until way later." I leaned towards him and gave him another kiss which again I didn't want to stop. I pulled away grabbing his face. "I'll see you later love," he turned red when I said that for some reason. He nodded and I started to head towards the candy shop, I would have so rather stayed there with him but I did not want to risk his farther catching us. "We've been waiting for you!" George and Fred shouted. "I'm sorry that took longer than I thought it would." I hoped didn't put them behind on their shopping. "Oh hush you two, you're fine Kaylee we just need to head towards the train." Mrs.Weasley said and I nodded we all started to head towards the train.