Part 10

I woke up early the next morning. Around 7:00 I quickly got up and showered and got ready for the day. It was going to be chilly today I couldn't believe they had them going into the water today. I dressed warm with a jacket and a scarf. I had my hair curly and did my make up. I looked in the mirror and I actually felt really pretty for once. I headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast Harry was the only one there. He had already ate so I just grabbed a muffin he wanted to go outside and sit before the competition. So I followed him out to the courtyard.

"Do you have what Neville gave you Harry?" I asked him we sat down in the window like opening. "He's suppose to be bringing them too me before the competition starts." I nodded "He better not forget I may just have to hurt him." We laughed. "Where is Ron and Hermione?" I was surprised they hadn't been with him this morning. He was looking away from me out into the courtyard. "I'm not sure I haven't seen them yet" I nodded "Maybe they're busy but I know they'll be there to see you." He smiled he knew so too. We kept talking for a bit it was nice since we hadn't talked like this in a while. I wanted to tell him so much about me being a healer, about what the ring does and how I had to make it, and I also wanted to tell him about Malfoy. But I didn't I knew this was stuff I had to keep to myself. While we sitting there I heard some laughing coming up "Having a family reunion are we?" I recognized Crabbe's voice and Goyle's laughter I turned around and Malfoy was there too but he wasn't laughing. "Leave us alone." Harry spat angrily. "No need to get defensive, I'm sure you'll do great today" Goyle said laughing "but you probably won't," he added and Malfoy didn't say anything. I stood up and grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him up. "Let's go" I whispered. "Going so fast Mrs.Potter? Who you all dressed up for a Weasley huh?" Crabbe was still laughing. I felt my face get red. I guess they had noticed Fred being a little too friendly sometimes but nothing had ever happened. "Shut up you two let's go." Malfoy spat and started walking away. Now Harry was looking at me confusing "A Weasley?" I rolled my eyes at his remark. "You seriously are going to take anything they say serious?" he shrugged "just thought I ask" he laughed and we started walking towards the direction of the lake it was close to the start of the competition.

Harry told me he had to go find Neville so I gave him a hug and told him I'd be waiting for him. I walked to go find where I'd be standing but I never saw Ron or Hermione. Which was odd, Fred and George however were standing there. "Looking lovely Kaylee" they both said. I knew they could tell I was blushing. "Thanks y'all look nice too" Fred was smiling hard at me. "Have you seen my brother or Hermione?" He asked "I'm honestly not sure I haven't seen them." He laughed "Of course they'd be missing together huh?" I laughed too "I wish they'd start dating soon" he shrugged "I don't know I'm sure they will be soon enough." Dumbledore started talking before I could say anything else Madeye was standing behind Harry saying something too him. I really didn't like him he gave me bad vibes. He always was a complete ass too me that night outside of Dumbledore's office. The canon blew and they all jumped in the water Neville turned around freaking out and said something as if his plan didn't work. I felt so uneasy I could have shoved him into the water but I knew I wouldn't. Than Harry jumped up in shark form and everyone started cheering I felt relief as he jumped up. Who would have new Neville would be the one to save the day. They had one hour. I was nervous what if what Neville gave Harry wore off before an hour was up? I looked over to the other platforms to see if anyone else was nervous for the others as I was for Harry. My gaze was met with Malfoy his eyes softened when he saw me. "This is taking ages" Fred said I looked away from Malfoy quickly I didn't want him to notice I was looking over there. "Right, I wonder what they're having to do." Just than Viktor Krum shot out of the water with Hermione. Everyone was cheering from, I was so confused why did he have Hermione? Than Fleur Delacour came up with no one, she was crying so hard. I felt bad I wonder who was down there for her. Than Cedric came up with Cho. Now all that was left was Harry and the time was almost up. Ron and Fleur's little sister popped up from the water but Harry didn't. My heart was beating so fast, where was he. Did something go wrong? Just than he shot out of the water so fast and landed on the platform in-front of us. And he was shivering Fleur came over and thanked him for saving her sister he didn't have too but he did. I gave him a hug, "I'm so glad you're okay." I wanted to cry I hate feeling like this I was ready for this to be over. Harry gotten 2nd place and everyone was cheering really loud.

        After the competition it was time for lunch since it was early competition. Harry told me he was gonna go get changed and meet us in the Great Hall. When I got in there Hermione was the only one of our friends in there so far. She gave me a warm smile I could tell she was overly happy probably because of Victor Krum. "You fancy him don't you?" She turned bright red "Don't say anything to them please" I smiled "I won't." Ron and Harry walked in. Harry still looked nervous I wonder what happened while he was under the water. Nothing much was said during lunch we just ate and talked about the test we had in potions next week. Professor McGonagall told us all of the students were to meet with her after lunch. We were all confused. "Why The bloody hell does she have us all meeting with her on a Saturday?" Ron said and we all shrugged. After we finished eating we followed her to huge opened room in the castle. She had us all stand around the room and she was in standing in the middle. "You're probably all wondering what I have you all here for" obviously I thought to myself. "As apart of the triwizard tournament we will be hosting a Yule Ball as a part of the tradition for the tournament." Ron started laughing "A ball? Bloody hell" "Everyone will be there and represent the school well." Ron was still talking and I could tell McGonagall noticed. She called for Ron to come to her we were all laughing especially Fred and George. Ron had to dance with Professor McGonagall and hold her by her waist. "Your never gonna let him live this down are you?" Harry said laughing asking Fred and George they both said "No" while laughing "Everyone grab a partner and practice" Harry had already started practicing with Hermione and froze I didn't know who to practice with. Fred stuck out his hand "Lets dance." I laughed and took his hand and we started dancing we were laughing and for a moment I looked behind him to see Malfoy watching us. After he saw I noticed him he turned around and walked off. He had been acting so strange I wasn't sure why.