Part 27

It was the next week, we were eating lunch and Neville ran in the great hall. "Guys!" He whispered but it was loud at the same time. "Yes?" Hermione asked. "I know where we can go, and practice without getting caught." This surprised me. "Let's go." We all got up and went to follow Neville. It didn't take me long to realize where we were going.... Neville had found the room of requirement. This couldn't be good.... the door came up, but it look different than when I got to see Draco the door was bigger, way bigger. We walked in "wow," Harry said. "This is perfect," Ron said. The room wasn't the same room as when I come here, it had mirrors everywhere. "It's as if Hogwart's wants us to fight back," Hermione says. "The room of requirement only shows itself to students who truly have a need for it, and it gives you a space you really need." Ron laughed. "So if you really needed to go to the bathroom, it would have a bathroom in here?" Hermione nodded. "Basically the same concept yes." This made me begin to think, why did the room show itself to Me and Draco? "We can meet here tonight if we got everyone here, it's Friday so we don't have class in the morning." Harry said "I can let everyone know." Hermione added. We all agreed we'd make sure to let people know when we see them. Lunch was almost over so we decided to go to class.

It was finally time for the last class of the day History of Magic. The only thing I hated about this class was Marcus was in here and the last few classes he's tried to sit next to me. I just don't want Draco to catch on about him having a thing for me. I would just go sit by Draco but everyone would think I'm completely mad. I was actually running late for class today and when I got there you wouldn't believe the only seat open. It was by Draco which was fine however he wasn't the only Slytherin in this class, it would be fine if it was Crabbe and Goyle but it was a few others they always sat together and one of them was Pansy Nott. I can't stand her, and it makes it worse that she fancy's Draco so much. I took a deep breath and made my way over there when I was stopped by Marcus. "I tried to save you a seat, but it got taken I'm sorry." I nodded "it's okay." He smiled. "I guess I'll see you after class." He whispered I nodded and walked to my seat. Draco was talking to the other Slytherin's so he hadn't noticed I had to sit beside him yet. On the other side of me was a Hufflepuff I wasn't sure her name though. It didn't take long for some Slytherin's to say something. "I wonder if she's just as mad as her brother," they started laughing. That's when Draco realized I was by him. "Hey Potter, I'm surprised they haven't taking your crazy brother to Azkaban for his accusations." They laughed again. "Shut up." Draco finally said. "What's got you all mad Malfoy?" One spat. "I'm tired of hearing all this. So shut up." It got quite after that. They didn't say anything else the rest of the class period. If only he needs far worse has been said too myself about it in our own Gryffindor dorm. When class was over I headed towards the dorms to go put my bag up. Draco caught up to me "follow me," he whispered than started walking a little head of me so no one would see me following me. He went down a hall no one was down and went into a room that was never used. "yes?" I asked when I came in he locked the door. "I'm sorry they were all being rude Kaylee..." he said. I nodded. "It's okay, they aren't the first people to say anything." He gave me a hug. "What do you wanna do today? It's Friday. We could go sneak into Hogsmaede through that secret picture he laughed." Although that sounded so fun I had to mean Harry and everyone. "Can we go tomorrow? I was going to hang out with my friends today?" He sighed. "Well I really wanted spend some time together today but I can't wait." He kissed my forehead. "Have fun okay?" He nodded. "I will," We left the room and went out separate ways, I really wanted to go to Hogsmeade with him but I promised Harry I'd be there.

           I made it to the room of requirement, not everyone was there yet so we were waiting. Hermione. It wasn't long and everyone was coming in, including Marcus. "Now that everyone is here we can get started." We began doing spells one at a time against the statues that were in the room. We got in a line and Harry lead us through it. "Hey," I didn't even realized Marcus was behind me. "Hi," I said I didn't want to be rude but I don't want him thinking me talking to him means I'm interested. "What are you doling later?" Here was go I just know he's going to ask me to hang out. "Why?" I asked. "Well, I was going to see if you wanted to come with me to the library later?" I laughed. "Is this your way of asking me on a date?" He started laughing. "No, I was just going to see if you could help me with my homework in History of Magic. Hermione said you're really good in that class." Of course she did. "However, unless you want it to be a date." He laughed. "I guess I could help you for a little bit however, it's not a date." He nodded, "I guess I'll see you after this than." I can't believe I just agreed to that.