Part 11

I woke up early Monday morning I was so tired. I got a quick shower and got dressed in my robes. Messy bun was my choice of her today with a little make up but not too much. By the time I got ready it was already time for breakfast. I hurried down the stairs and met up with Harry, "Good morning" he smiled he seemed extra happy today. "Morning" he said, "I am not ready for the test in potions this week" he sighed. "You'll do fine I know you'll be looking off my paper anyways." I laughed "shhh don't let everyone know." He laughed too. We finally made it too the great hall as soon as we walked in we Harry bumped into Malfoy "Watch were your going potter" he spat I walked up behind Harry I guess he hadn't see me. His gaze met mind and he didn't say anything else he just walked off. I had this strong urge to follow after Malfoy. I wanted to ask him what his problem had been but I didn't maybe he was just trying to make it obvious we weren't friends.

Classes went smoothly all day until lunch. We were all sitting there joking around about something and then Crabbe and Goyle turned around to say something. "I heard the next competition is the hardest one out of all of them Potter." Crabbe said I felt Harry tense up "Better find a date to the Yule Ball might be your first and last date you'll ever get to go on." Now I was starting to get annoyed. "Ignore them Harry they're ignorant" Ron said looking at Harry. "Malfoy send you over here with those insults I know you couldn't come up with those on your own" George and Fred both said. Great now Malfoy was looking over here. "Shut your mouth Wesley's." He spat I could tell he didn't really want to argue. Goyle started to talk again "Better enjoy having family while is last your gonna be the only Potter left soon." Him and Crabbe were laughing and some other Slytherin's. I was red hot and stood up "Shut your bloody mouth before I shut it for you," I said with some much anger I didn't even realize how loud I was being until I felt everyone's eyes on me including Malfoy's. "You aren't going to do anything Potter," Goyle said he was probably right but I was so angry he stepped closer to the other side of the table looking me in my eyes. I don't know what went over me but I reached back and punched him so hard. He stumbled back and everyone was laughing so hard I even seen Malfoy laugh. "Your bleeding Goyle" Crabbe said they both ran out of the Great Hall and I looked over to see Snape in the door way waiting for me to walk over too him. "Good job" Fred and George whispered and Harry gave me a fist bump. I walked with Snape too his office.

Once we got there Snape sighed. "I should give you detention you know" I was confused "You aren't giving me detention?" That wasn't like him. "Kaylee you never get in trouble he must have said something way worse than you hitting him." He sighed "If anyone ask I gave you detention" I nodded and began to walk out. "Have you been reading the book I gave you?" I turned back around "Yes actually" he nodded "You still haven't told anyone correct?" I thought about how I had told Hagrid but I wasn't going to let him know. "Correct," I said hoping he didn't question me further. "Very well go on than" I walked out and went to my next class.

Finally the last class of the day this Monday was dragging on for forever. I had actually made it to class pretty early Malfoy wasn't there yet only 2 other students were in class besides me. Professor Flitwick walked over too me "Your work has improved a lot, keep it up." He smiled before walking back to the front of the class. Malfoy walked in and sat down but didn't say anything so I didn't either I could tell something was bothering him. We were suppose to be later to study so I figured if he wanted to talk about it he'd tell me then. Neville walked in so happy he was smiling so big "What has you so happy Neville?" I asked smiling he was so excited about something "I just asked a girl to the ball and she said yes" I was so happy for him he was usually very shy. "Have you been asked?" I honestly hadn't even thought about it "uhh actually no" he looked surprised "I'm sure a certain someone will ask you soon" He walked off before I could ask him anything else who was he talking about? He clearly knew something that I didn't. Malfoy was clearly eavesdropping I could feel him looking at me. "Yes?" I asked he didn't say anything he just looked at professor Flitwick who was now teaching.

                We had to partner up with our partners and work together on a spell. I turned to Malfoy who was trying hard to avoid my gaze. "You want to go first?" He didn't say anything at first. "Malfoy?" He looked up at me he looked really bothered about something. "You can go first" he said and than looked back down. We practiced a few times but I could tell he wasn't here at all today. "Hey," he nodded as if telling me to continue. "You wanna meet after class? You look like you could use a friend." I smiled trying to make him feel better. "Okay." Thats all he said and he looked back down. "By the way good job at lunch today." He didn't look up but I was surprised to hear him say that since Goyle was his friend. I smiled too myself.

            After class was dismissed I waited a bit to leave to give everyone time to leave so I could go to the room of requirement entrance. "I was walking up and seen Malfoy but he was talking to someone so I hid in a window space so they couldn't see me" I began eavesdropping I know I shouldn't but we did plan on meeting here "Why don't you want to go with me Draco?" I realized who it was talking it was Pansy. "I just don't want too Parkinson, I thought we ended this conversation last night" I could tell he sounded angry. "I'll just have Blaze take me than since for some reason your too good to go with me" She spat "Your not who I would want to go with anyways." He was still sounding pretty annoyed and angry. "Don't worry about it just know its not you now leave me alone Parkinson ." I heard her stomp off and him sigh. I took a deep breath and wondered if I should come out because he'd know I was eavesdropping. Before I could decide what to do he came around the corner too me. "Who's eavesdropping now?" He said trying not to laugh. "It wasn't on purpose you told me to meet you here." He started walking towards the door. "You coming?" He turned around and looked at me and I followed him and we went in.

(I'm trying to keep this still as a slow burn but it's hard lol I think I am going to make the next part a Draco POV let me know if I've made any spelling or grammar errors if you guys notice them and I'll fix them I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far)