Chapter Twenty Eight - Preparations

Jungkook lay on the sofa in the living room, his legs going over the back of it and his head dangling off the front of it, much like a child would do when bored or feeling silly while watching TV. Jungkook was currently the first of those two options. Tae, Namjoon and Seokjin were currently getting ready to go to the trial of his parents that he absolutely could not go to or people could easily realise he wasn't dead. It was an open trail though so that meant people were able to go which is why a few of his hyungs were going so they could make sure that every bit of information was given and that they did get the right sentence.

His other mates (Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin) were currently cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast. He had offered to help but they told him it was okay so now he was bored and alone, which was extremely boring for him. He wasn't often on his own so when he was on his own he was completely clueless as to what he could do.

"Bambi!" Jungkook heard Namjoon calling out to him and he was quickly up and on his feet, going to where Namjoon's voice was. The front door with Taehyung and Jin.

They were leaving now.

"Do you have to go?" Jungkook asked him, he hated it when some of them left, he liked it a whole lot better when they were here and all together.

"You wouldn't even know we were going if you had slept during the day today like you were meant to." Jin teased lightly as he ran a hand through Jungkook's hair. They had told him when the trail was a few days ago and Jungkook had insisted that he stopped the nocturnal life until after the trial so he could see them before they left and because sleeping without them all in the house.

"We'll be back soon, with the amount of evidence we found it will be a quick guilty verdict and then we can force ourselves awake during the night hours with loads of sugary snacks so that when the sun rises tomorrow we can sleep all day and be back to our usual sleep schedule and life." Tae said with a boxy grin covering all of his face as he held Jungkook close to him and kissed the top of his head.

"I don't think so mister, you'll get ill if you eat as much sugar as you are thinking of." Namjoon said with a shake of his head, "He is right though, we will be back soon." Namjoon said as he ran a hand through Jungkook's hair. "I'll see you soon baby bun." He said before pressing a gentle kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"See you later little love." Jin said as he gave Jungkook a gentle peck on the lips.

"We will have all the sugar, we'll sneak into my room to eat it and then we can't be stopped, okay Kookie?" Tae said, knowing Namjoon would hear but not caring.

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook said as he cuddled into Tae, resting his head on Taehyung's chest and closing his eyes lightly. He couldn't wait for them all to be and they haven't even left yet.

"You better be planning on inviting me to join you two." Jimin said as he walked over to the only two that were younger than him. "If there are a lot of sugary snacks I want to be involved in it with you." He said as he wrapped an arm around each of them. "Stay safe out there." Jimin said as he joined his lips to Tae, holding him close.

"I will." Tae promised, smiling as he held both of the males closer to him for a few seconds before he had to go. "See you soon." He called out as he left with Namjoon and Taehyung.

"I still think I should have gone too." Hoseok said after they left, he and Yoongi had come to the front door at the same time as Jimin, Jungkook just hadn't been paying that much attention.

"You would have seen little Prince's parents and killed them in a flash of anger, you couldn't have controlled yourself. Anyway, how am I meant to look after two trouble makers on my own?" Yoongi asked them.