Chapter Forty Nine - Sorted

"Let's go to the dinning room to talk to the Park nest." Hoseok said after a while of just constant cuddles and kisses between the seven of them.

"Do we have to?" Jungkook asked with a whine. He currently had his head in Yoongi's lap as the latter played with his hair. He felt so content right now, just holding Bora while getting cuddles and attention like he had needed all day, he had even started purring from how content at one point and it made all his hyungs laugh at him in an endearing way. He wanted the rest of today to be like this, he felt like he could finally relax properly for the first time today right now.

"I'm sorry baby but we really need to get this all sorted and put to the side, we need to fix everything." Taehyung said with a bit of a sad smile, "I'll go and get the Park nest." Taehyung said to them all before going off to find them so he could ask them to join them in the dining room.

"Jimin, can you get up please so I can move?" Jin asked his mate who was still tightly curled up around Jin, the younger hadn't moved away from Jin at all in the whole time and he still wasn't making any move to move.

"I don't want to. I'm staying exactly like this." Jimin mumbled as he held on tighter to Jin. He still wasn't happy with himself and he didn't feel like he could make it up to Jin so he wasn't going to let go of the male until he was forced away or he felt like he had actually earned the eldest's forgiveness. He knew he was forgiven but he didn't feel like he deserved it.

"I won't make you but I'm not upset with you baby, please don't feel guilty. We were all in the wrong and have all forgiven each other so please, don't upset yourself over this." Jin told him as he ran a hand through Jimin's hair, getting ready to carry the male as he didn't see him wanting to let go at any time soon.

Jimin shook his head a little bit and clung to Jin like his life depended on it, his eye shutting as tight as possible as he took a deep and shaky breath as he felt the familiar sting of tears coming to his eye and he refused to let them fall. "I just want to stay in hyung's arms." Jimin said.

"Okay baby, if that is what you want then that is what you will get." Jin said as he stood up with Jimin in his arms, "You can stay in my arms for as long as you want to." He continued as he walked towards the dining room.

"Come on, little prince." Yoongi said in a gentle voice as he shook Jungkok a little bit to try and get him up so the rest of them could follow Jin and Jimin into the dinning room and wait for Tae and the Park nest.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked, his voice sounding a little distant. He wasn't quite sure of what had just been going on around him, the gentle feeling of Yoongi playing with his hair while he was surrounded by all his mates scents had lulled him into a state of complete content where he felt almost like he was floating. He wasn't asleep or falling asleep, he was just happy and not stressing about anything, he was enjoying the moment of calm that was that current time, knowing that the next convocation was going to end that calm for a bit.

"We need to get up, baby." Hoseok said with a smile as he sat on the floor in front of Yoongi's legs so his face was level with Jungkook's "Come on." He said with an encouraging sunshine smile as he held his hands out for Jungkook to take.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook mumbled as he sat up and tok Hoseok's hand as he got up, smiling as Hoseok let go of it just so the elder could wrap his arm around him instead.

"Don't you think he's been through enough today?" Namjoon said, watching their nestling leaving the living room. He felt like they had all wronged Jungkook greatly, they had all had as gentle of a start to their immortal life as they could have, Yoongi's was a little bit of a mess since he was Jin's first mate but even Yoongi had a nicer experience than Jungkook.