Chapter Seven- The Tour

Small noises were beginning to be herd around him as his consciousness returned to him. He could hear Tae's voice louder than the rest of them which already didn't surprised him since he seemed to be the most energetic out of them all. "Tae, quiet down a little bit, sweetie, you'll wake Kookie up." Jin said from above him so he guessed that his head was on Seokjin's lap.

"Sorry." Tae said, his voice now almost a whisper but still easily herd.

"It was too late anyway, he's already waking up." Namjoon pointed out to the rest. He found reading the thoughts of everyone around him easy but he tried to ignore them to not get a headache. Now, he found it so much easier again to hear their thoughts but he was also able to ignore them easier. He wasn't ignoring Jungkook's though since their littlest mate seemed shy and like he wouldn't tell them anything even if something was wrong so he made it his job to know all of Jungkook's thoughts.

"Hello sleepyhead." Jin said with a smile as Jungkook started to finally sit up with a small smile on his lips.

"H-hi." He said, yawning a little bit and rubbing at his eyes with the sweater paws he'd just made from the sweater he'd been wearing all day. He looked around and noticed that Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok weren't in the room so he guessed they were off doing something, although it was honestly none of his business so he didn't bother asking, he didn't want to pry into their lives and annoy them.

"Jungkookie, I think me, you and Seokjin may need to have a little bit of a talk later, okay?" Namjoon said, trying to not worry the boy about what he just said but making sure that the boy expected it and didn't panic or anything like that when they actually had it.

The kind delivery didn't really have its desired effect because Jungkook gave a very small nod with panic in his eyes. He almost jumped when Seokjin pulled him back into his lap like at dinner. "Namjoon, that's just made him worry more." Seokjin lightly scolded. "Don't worry, Kookie, its just something small. Hyung will tell Namjoon off later for worrying you if you want me to." Jin said, trying to get a smile or laugh out of the timid boy.

Hyung? He'd not really thought of it before but he guessed they were his Hyungs, weren't they? He liked that a lot more than he'd expected to like it. 'Stop it!' Jungkook told himself. He needed to stop reacting so weirdly to everything and he needed to actually respond to what he was hearing people say instead of having an internal monologue of thoughts about every word he herd coming from them. "N-no thank you." Jungkook as he finally register what Jin had asked him.

"If Yoongi isn't hear can I take Kookie on the tour around the nest. I told him earlier that I would." Tae said with a little bit of a pout. He wanted to do something with Jungkook that wasn't the bad memory of turning him into a vampire.

"No, Yoongi hasn't had a chance to spend much time with Jungkook yet so it's only right that he gets to take him. I'm sure you'll be able to help Jungkook with something later." Seokjin said with a smile.

"Ooh! I want to help with that!" Tae said with a bright smile, looking a little bit like an excited puppy in Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung clearly knew whatever it was that Jin was going on about but Jungkook was completely clueless.

"I herd my name, what's up?" Yoongi asked as he came into the room with messy hair. He looked like he just woke up, which he had. "Oh, hello bunny." Yoongi said with a soft smile as he saw that Jungkook was awake. He took him off of Seokjin as he'd never had a chance to cuddle Jungkook like everyone else had.

At this point, Jungkook had pretty much accepted he'd always be in someone's lap but that didn't stop him from blushing from it all. He felt very secure in Yoongi's arms and he really liked it. However, he did wish is body and brain would either just agree to be happy and enjoy this or agree to think it was weird rather than having a constant internal conflict that was honestly quite exhausting for him.