natsukashii (15.)

natsukashii

(adj.) suddenly, euphorically nostalgic, triggered by experiencing something for the first time in years

HUNTERS POV

After Ava introduced us to this Tim guy we all separated and went home. I wonder who that guy is to Ava. They look super close. Could he be her boyfriend? Nah, he looks way to badass to be with her. Then again, some say opposites attract.

Why am I even thinking about her anyway? She is just like every other girl.

You and I both know that that's not true.

Fuck you, conscience.

Turning my radio down, I enter my driveway. I see my moms car too so that means she is home. Which is a rare thing, but I'm not complaining.

I open the door. "Honey I'm home!" 

"Jackson is that you?" I walk into the kitchen where the voice of my mom came from. 

"Do our voices really sound that much alike?" 

"Oh, hi Hunt. And yes they really do." 

"So, what's for dinner?" I ask. 

My mom chuckles. "You boys, always thinking about food. Your father is the same you know." I chuckle too, because I do know. 

"So..?" 

"Ah, yes. I am not really in the mood for cooking so I thought we would just order some Chinese and we'll watch a movie. How does that sound?" I give my mom a kiss on her cheek. 

"Very nice. I'll be in my room if you need me okay?" 

"Okay honey, you father will be here in an hour or so, so I'll order the Chinese in a minute. I'll call you when it's here." 

"Thanks mom!"

I go upstairs to my room. I have a big room with three dark grey walls and a white one, a kingsize bed, an ensuite and a walk in closet. Because my mom and dad both work a lot, we also have a lot of money. And yes, I'll admit it, I'm quite a momma's boy. Don't come at me.

After taking a shower and putting on some grey sweats and a black t-shirt, I hear the front door opening. I walk downstairs and see my dad taking of his jacket and holding his index finger against his lips. I nod my head silently. My dad looks at me with a questioning face. 

"In the kitchen." I whisper. He nods his head and starts to walk in the right direction. I follow him.

My mom and dad have a very loving relationship. It can be gross at times but I wish I could have a relationship like theirs when I'm their age. Oh, who am kidding. That's never gonna happen.

My dad sneaks up to my mom, who's looking at something on her phone. Seemingly not paying attention, but I think she is very aware of me and dad.

"Boo!!" My mother slowly turns around. 

"You should've known by now that you can't sneak up on me Jackson." My dad smiles. 

"I can still try." He gives my mom a kiss. 

"And that's my que to go."

The second I enter the living room, the doorbell rings. 

"Hunt can you get that please? I think it's our food." 

"Yeah sure."

AVA'S POV

I'm standing in front of Xaviers office.

Don't be such a pussy. He'll probably just wants to talk about some job you have to do.

Thanks for the motivational speach concience. It really helps.

Deciding to just rip the bandaid off, I open the door.

"Ava, please come in." I slowly close the door. 

"I'm sorry if i made you anxious Princess. I just want to talk about a job I have for you." I release the breath that I've been holding in. 

"Shit, you had me scared for a second." He chuckles. 

"Sit down Princess." I walk to his large desk and sit down in the chair in front of it.

~

"And that's it. Not a hard job, just a very important one." 

"Not a very hard one, sure. I'll just have to break into someone's house and take something back with me without being seen. Piece of cake." I say sarcastically. Xavier chuckles. 

"Yes, a piece of cake. For you."

He's not wrong there.

"So, when am I supposed to do this?" 

"Next Friday." 

"That's in like three days." 

"Yes, I'd grab some equipment from your room here if I were you." That's a good idea. I have some at my house and a little more at San and Tim's but I'll probably wil need at least one wig. 

"Sure, I'll come see you when I leave?" 

"You do that Princess." I stand up and walk to the door. 

"See ya!" I open the door and close it behind me. Let's go to my room.

~

I reach my room and open the door with my card. I haven't been here in so long. The reason I keep this room locked is because it holds a lot of important stuff and I keep it here because I know it'll be the most safe in here. This room but also this house.

When you first walk into the room it looks like a normal bedroom. It has a bed -obviously-, a desk, just normal bedroom stuff. But If you walk into the ensuite you see a little button on the mirror. I turns the lights on the mirror on, yes. But if I put your fingerprint in my computer it opens up the wall and leads you to my hidden room.

My hidden room is a little bigger than my bathroom, walk in closet and bedroom together and it holds weapons, things that make me unrecognizable and a corner with a tv and a couch with a little bar where you can chill. It is completely soundproof. The light of the mirror stays on so if I'm not in there and someone else is, I know. Tim and San's fingerprints have excess and they are the only ones, together with me ofcourse.

I look around the room. I grab a duffel bag and start to put some stuff in it. A few guns and knifes, two wigs and some holsters. That's about all I'll need.

After I went to Xavier's office to say bye I went back to the car and went back to the house.

I haven't done an assignment in a while. I'm excited.