elysian (28.)

elysian

(adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect

Bruce raises my hand. I won. I luckily managed to keep his fists away from my face so I won't have any bruises there. My ribs on the other hand..

I step out of the ring and walk to my dressing/training room. I lock the door behind me and remove my mask.

Gross. I wipe away the sweat that managed to collect behind the mask. One of the cons of wearing a mask while fighting. I remove my hoodie, sports bra and the rest of my clothes while walking towards the shower.

I hear the door close and footsteps walking around the room. "Do you have any food here?"

"Tim you little shit! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I take a deep breath and try to calm my rapidly beating heart down.

I quickly rinse the shampoo from my hair and close the tab. "Can you hand me a towel?"

"Sure." He walks to the shower, opens the shower door and gives it to me through the crack of the door. 

"Thanks."

"No problem chica." I dry myself off and wrap the towel around my body. I walk out of the bathroom and see Tim standing there. Munching on a sandwich. 

"Where did you even find that?"

He shrugs and gives me a mischievous look. "I will never reveal my secret foodstaches to you."

"There's multiple?" He eagerly nods his head and I chuckle. The door opens and closes again. Who's here now?

I turn towards the door. "Hey." I grin at the sound of his voice and walk towards Damon.

"What are you doing here Cabrón?" [Player]

"Just wanted to see how you are doing after the fights you just had." He runs a hand through his hair. "You know that we don't like how you do multiple fights in one night, Chiquita." [Little girl]

I smile internally. "I know. But I can hold my own. I mean, not to brag or anything but I haven't lost since last year."

He laughs. "Not to brag my ass. Go get changed, I'm giving you a ride home."

"Are you now?" I raise both my eyebrows at him.

"Yes, now get your lindo culito back in that bathroom." I give him a playful glare and grab my clothes from my bag before walking back to the bathroom. [Cute little ass]

I lock the door behind me and start to pull my clothes on. Already knowing Tim is going to play the I'm-a-big-brother-and-I-need-to-protect-my-little-sister-from-you part. He knows Damon longer than I do, he's got nothing to worry about.

~

I step out of the car and swing my bag over my shoulder. "Thanks for the ride Cabrón." He gives me a nod and knowing smirk and I close the door.

I turn to walk towards my front door when I hear a car door slam. I stop walking and slowly turn back around. "What are you doing?"

He grins at me and passes me before turning towards me when he reaches the door. "Keys?" He holds out his hands in front of him.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What?" He gives me a fake confused face and moves his hands up and down. "I can catch them if that's what you're worried about."

I throw my keys at him and he catches them perfectly before turning around and trying to open the locked door. "I thought it was just going to be a ride?" I say while walking towards him.

He unlocks the door. "I can't just drop you off at your new house and not give it a look, can I?" I softly shake my head in amusement and enter my house after him. I take the keys that he left in the lock out and close the door.

"Oh, I had a fight with my dad too so I can crash here right?" I sigh, when do those two not bicker? "Thanks, you're a lifesaver."

Wh- "I didn't even answer you yet." I roll my eyes.

"We both know you would've said yes anyway." After saying that he walks into a halfway, further exploring my new house. I place my bag next to the coat rack. He's not wrong, not that I'll ever tell him that.

I walk to the kitchen. "Do you wanna eat something?" I raise my voice a bit so he can hear me, wherever he may be.

"When don't I wanna eat?" I internally giggle.

"You and Tim are practically the same when it comes to food."

He walks around the corner so I can see him now. "That we are." He gives me a mischievous smile.

"So, is my house Damon-Approved?" I'm only joking around but I'm genuinely curious about his opinion on the house.

"It definitely is. You chose it because of the little window sill and the bookcase didn't you?"

The corners of my mouth twitch. "Perhaps." I turn to one of the cabinets and pull out a pan.

He laughs. "You so did. I know you better than you think."

The next hour or so we spent making dinner. It took so long because he would distract me all the time and he kept eating some of the vegetables instead of cutting them so now I have to do groceries again because we finished those that I bought for other recipes.

I place my cutlery on my plate and lean back in my chair. "That was so good."

He grins at me. "That's 'cause we make such a great team."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Of course. A team always consists of someone who does all the work and someone who just eats any food that's close enough to grab."

He playfully rolls his eyes at my words. "Fine. I'll do the dishes. Stop pushing me. Geez." He stands up, grabs our plates and walks back to the kitchen. I follow him with the pan.

He grabs the dishsoap and grabs a dishcloth. "I love feeling like a housewife." He laughs at me.

~

I hear his voice from the kitchen. "Seriously?!" I guess he found the dishwasher.

He walks out of the kitchen and stops in front of the tv, giving me a pointed look. "When were you going to tell me you have a dishwasher?" He has his arms crossed, a pair of bright yellow gloves hugging his hands and an apron around his waist.

I internally giggle at his attire. "Oh, right. I forgot about that." I say, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"You little Pendeja." He splashes the little water that was still on his gloves in my face and angrily stomps away. [Idiot]

I internally chuckle at his antics and continue watching a rerun from Friends.