Chapter 12: VR Madness

Three days later; Virtual-reality arcade

Usagi POV

My dad and Shingo have been trying to get to know me better ever since I showed them that my marks have drastically gone up. As luck would have it, Shingo loved virtual-reality arcades, and so did I. So I invited them both to the newly opened, known for having really scary monsters, virtual reality arcade.

Dad is shivering while aiming at any monster that suddenly pops up. We, as in Shino and I, got worried that he might be out too fast. So we put dad in the middle, and Shingo led the way while I looked after out backs.

I could tell they were having fun, and I was glad to spend some quality time with them.

"Dad, to your left" I shot the fake monster with my laser gun.

"Sis, there's one behind you!"

I quickly turned around, just in time to see Shingo shoot down another fake monster.

'If Shingo was one of my ladies, he'd be the one with the fastest reactions time.'

I almost laughed when I imaged Shingo in one of the court ladies's outfit.

'Shingo, in a sailor scout uniform...pft.'

Just then, I felt someone hold my hand, "Usagi, what a coincidence!"

I pried his hand off mine, "S-seijuro...what a surprise..."

'Mamoru...help me!'

'Usagi! Where are you, what's wrong?'

'The transfer student is making me feel so uncomfortable. I'm at the new VR arcade.'

'I'm inside, I just can't find you.'

'It's the path that leads to the plant boss.'

'Found you!"

Mamoru ran to hug me, "Who are you?"

"I can ask the same right back at you."

"I'm Chiba Mamoru, Usagi's boyfriend."

"So you're her boyfriend, seems like you're older than us."

"So what, and you haven't introduced yourself yet."

"I'm Seijuro Ginga, and this is my sister Natsumi."

I looked behind him to see her, 'I barely sensed her!'

"Oh my!"

She pushed her brother away and grabbed Mamoru's hands.

'Oh no she didn't!'

I pried her off, and stayed between them, "Mamoru is my boyfriend, hands off."

"Oh, but I'm way better than you."

Sparks flew between us, "Fine, then tell me what you're better than me at."

"I'm more beautiful than you." She said while playing with her dirty red hair.

'I think I'm starting to hate red hair. First Beryl and now this Natsumi girl, they all want my prince...but I don't blame them.'

I looked at Mamoru, "Your response to her claim, my prince?"

He pulled me closer to him, "No one can ever match the beauty of my princess."

'So cheesy, but it's what I want to hear so it's perfect.'

"I'm more smarter than her!"

"I don't care if she's smart or dumb. I love my princess for her kind and pure heart."