Chapter 36: Neptune and Mars vs Mimetto

Neptune POV

'I'm glad Mars is able to keep up with me. I'm sure Uranus is upset with being paired with Mercury right now.'

"Any ideas on how to take her out?" Mars asks while we look for our target.

"We'll just deal with the situation based on her powers."

'Running in one direction won't help us find her.'

Next to me, I can sense Mars trying to find our target with her paper talismans. With her directions, we finally arrive to see a huge TV in front of us.

"If you want to reach Mimette, you'll have to find the way in here~" she taunts as she jumps into it with her powers.

"So she hid herself inside so we can't get to her."

"The TV must have a source, if we plug it out then maybe she'll be trapped in there for good."

"Sounds like a plan."

Just as we move to find the plug, I hear Mars cry out. I turn around to see her on the ground covered in snails.

"I did say you would have to reach Mimette first!I've planted things on the way here, let's see if you can find Mimette~" 

"Does she think she's an idol or something? She puts herself in the TV and refers to herself in third person."

I feel a little anger boil inside of me, "It takes more than a cute act to make it."

Mars gets the snails off of her, and stands up.

"I'll burn the snails alive!"

"Save your energy, she's the easiest to deal with so we should save our attacks."

Mars grits her teeth but listens to my order.

"Neptune...Deep Submerge!"

I clear the way and reveal several traps placed ahead of us.

"You just said we should save our energy!"

"I said you should. I have enough energy to perform five more of them. I know you don't have enough for that many, let alone four. "

I can tell Mars wants to have a verbal fight with me but, she seems to have worked on her patience.

"Now we just have to walk through the snails, and unplug her."

Going through the snails were harder than we thought, as they left a slimy trail everywhere.

"That's it! Mars...Fire Mandala!"

The snails were all burned, along with their slime.

"I said to save your energy."

"I did. I used my older attack which doesn't require as much energy as my strongest attack."

I nod my head, and we search for the plug. Just as we were about to unplug it, we were ambushed by someone else. It was one of the other witches.

"Mimette! You put snails in my plants! I won't forgive you!"

The witch pulled the plug on her own teammate.

"No! Don't pull the plug! I'll make it up to you! I won't do it again!"

"That's what we all say!"

The last thing we saw was the orange haired witch cry with tears, as she fell into an unknown dimension forever.

"How could she do that to her own teammate?" Mars asks me.

"I don't know." I look away in pity.

"Neptune, Mars! So this is where she was running to!"

Tuxedo Mask and Pluto can be seen running after the green haired witch.

"Looks like we can take care of her, then rejoin with everyone else." Pluto says in relief.

"Let's hurry, I want to return to Lady Moon as soon as possible." Our Prince says as he holds his roses.