Chapter 43

Serenity POV

"Mother, I have come back to train myself." I bow as I see my Mother sit on her throne.

Her eyes tear up, "Oh Serenity! This is all due to my negligence."

I wipe her tears as she lifts me into her lap, "Mother, she is your sister. It is my duty as your daughter to seal her again. However, I don't plan on only sealing her."

My mother regains herself, "You're right. Maybe she can finally be freed from the darkness."

I shook my head, "I will make sure of it. If I fail this time and seal her, then I will be there to welcome her when she breaks through again."

My mother nodded her head.

"I see you have earned a portion of Helios' power."

"Yes, however I haven't used it before. So I must train in secret."

Mother hands me a silver cloak, "you will need this when helping the ladies on Earth."

I give her a hug and go back to my room. I use the crystal ball to contact Pegasus (aka Helios).

"Princess." He bows as he greets me.

"There is no need for all this formality. I need information before she starts attacking us."

He nods his head, "She is currently in hiding at the new circus tent in town. All the circus members are either her subjects or, people from Elysion that have been corrupted by her."

"Understood. So she won't show herself just yet."

Pegasus nods his head, "The power that I have passed on is a portion of the Golden Crystal. It is most likely that the prince will sense your transformation and power."

"He's been able to do that with my Silver Crystal. However, it would be funny to make him believe I am his long lost relative or, that a Lady Earth had appeared." I laugh playfully.

"Whichever you prefer, however, you will need the crystal itself when sealing Nehelenia again."

I nod my head, "I will temporarily take it then. The crystal should be able to help me without causing too much of a side effect."

"There has been a case where one lost their youth, another case where they were trapped in Elysion forever." Pegasus looks at me worried.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." I say as I end the conversation.

"If you say so...then it is late, it is time for children to sleep. I shall stay until then."

'Right...I'm a child now.'

"Thank you, Pegasus."

Queen Serenity POV

Once I heard Serenity sleeping, I entered her room hoping that Pegasus would still be watching. Luckily, I was right.

"Helios...it's been a while."

"Queen Serenity, indeed it has."

I wipe my tears, 'it seems I'm getting sentimental due to my old age.'

"There is no need for formalities between family."

"Mother...She doesn't know about me."

"Yes, she doesn't remember."

"I'm very grateful for that, otherwise, I would not be able to talk to her."

"It is a very awkward situation. I never imagined my eldest son would be taken away: to lose his life at the hands of my sister."

"It makes it worse since we both know that after I died and was resurrected, I no longer possess any connection to the moon. Instead my body and mind is closer to Endymion's sibling."

'Which is why Pluto believes you will be my grandson-in-law in the future. However, I can't tell that to anyone else.'

"At the end of the day, I have no right to call myself the Queen. All I see are my failures as the protector of my people and, my children."

Time Skip: The Next Day
Princess Serenity POV

"Princess, they have made their move." Ann said as she found me in my room.

She doesn't know anything, except that I'm on a secret mission and, that her job is to alert me of all new attacks.

"Understood, I'm leaving now." I grab my new brooch and the silver cloak.

Once I got there, I realize it's my other mother being targeted. She's strapped onto a horizontal board with her dream mirror out.

'They have the nerve to attack her!'

It's too dangerous to attack him as he looks through her mirror. If her mirror breaks, she'll become a living doll with no dreams or will to live. I clench my fist and wait until there is some distance.

"Oh! She has such a beautiful dream...raising her children, seeing them married...loving her husband....but I don't see Pegasus!"

His red haired head is finally out of my mother's dream mirror!

Already transformed, I start attacking him first. The ladies are also just arriving.

"Since Pegasus isn't here, I'm done here!"

'How rude! But I won't let him off that easily!'

I drag him out of his transportation spell, "Why did you attack her?"

I use my silver crystal to change my voice.

"Who are you?" I am holding him down, with my staff pointed at him.

"You didn't introduce yourself, so why should I tell you who I am?" I reply back.

He tries to punch me, but I dodge by getting up.

"My name is Hawks eye, I chose this woman because, I personally think the older the woman is, the more pure their dream is."

I fire my new attack, "Moon, Gorgeous Meditation!"

Tuxedo Mask  arrives just after Hawks eye escaped.

'He's too quick to escape. I wasn't able to gather any information!'

My mother is set free and unconscious.

The inner ladies surround me, "Now it's your turn to introduce yourself."

"Who are you, and what is your connection to that Hawks eye?!"

"Why do you feel so familiar?" Tuxedo Mask asks me.

'As usual, my prince is sensitive to my energy. But Pegasus is cloaking mine so, he can't fully recognize me.'

"All you need to know, is that I'm not your enemy. My mission is related to Queen Nehelenia."

I try to teleport away, but it seems Hawks eye left a parting gift.

'That seems to be one of Nehelenia's subjects...they sure turn into monsters once their dream mirror is stolen.'

"Mars, Flame Arrow!"

"Jupiter, Oak Evolution!"

"Venus, Love and Beauty Shock!"

I finish it off with my new attack. This time, I whisper it so they don't hear me.

The monster looks as if it's trapped in a rainbow mirage, and then gets broken into pieces. 

"That power...it's related to Helios!"

"As expected of the Prince of Earth...you know well." 

I teleport away before they have the chance to recognize me.