Chapter 41: Lady Messiah (2)

Endymion POV

Something happened, I don't know what but, my gut feeling tells me that my love did something reckless.

"Pluto..." The Outer Ladies struggle to keep their eyes open, except Saturn. All she does, is look at the mass of death energy.

The Inner Ladies however, send their last energy before losing consciousness again.

My gut drops, "Saturn...Don't tell me!"

"Prince...I see. The Golden Crystal restored your energy and health to a certain level." She doesn't move her eyes, and only replies calmly.

"The princess has jumped in. There is only one thing we can do for her now. We must trust in her and wait patiently."

Serenity POV

I struggle to protect myself from all the negative energy.

'I have to reach the core before my body collapses!'

Finally, I see Dr. Tomoe's body. He's curled up, and unconscious. However, I can tell that the core lies in his right eye.

I transfer all of my energy into my staff, releasing everything I have collected from the Holy Chalice.

'This is my last chance, I can't afford to lose here!'

Finally! The mass of death disappears.

I catch Dr. Tomoe in my arms and gently fly down with my wings. Just then, the Holy Chalice goes to sleep within my space pocket. All the energy had been spent, so I am left in my princess form.

I summon my Spiral Heart Moon rod, and change it into staff mode. I use the staff's to support my weight as I continue to release my energy. I let a sigh of relief leave my body as the surroundings are slowly restored, and Pluto is revived.

With no more strength, I fall down, only to be caught by Lady Saturn.

"I knew you could do it princess, no...Usagi-chan."

I smile lightheartedly and close my eyes.