Chapter 4.1

Disclaimer - this is about to get disturbing and very dark so read this at your own discretion!

I decided to put this chapter out early as i can work on the next chapter so anyone who doesnt want to read this wont have to wait even longer.

It wasnt the void, that was obvious.
It wasn't long until you started to gain conciousness as you hear swords bashing together and wails of agony, you open your eyes and see the champions fending off yiga clan members.

Then you see Daruk summon his power, blocking a few arrows, causing them to ricochet and fall to the ground.

Urbosa then followed with her power, calling down a violent bolt of lightning with a snap of her fingers.

You managed to lift your head up and look down at yourself, your clothes were torn and a large wound trailing up from your knee to your hip gushed with blood.

Before you could do anything, you fall unconscious.
It felt short but once you woke up, that was far from the truth.

The first thing that registered in your mind was the rough, tacky feeling of rope around your wrists and a rancid smell like sewage.
Barely opening your eyes, you look around to see almost nothing, literally.
You were in a dark and dank room, a few torches gave of an ambient light.

You stand up... you try to.
As you look down, you see rope around your legs, pining you down to an old chair, stained with dark blotches and stains.
The good thing is that you must have used Mipha's grace while unconscious as your wound was gone.

"(Y/n)!.. you're ok."

That was Urbosa's voice.. you look over and see her, badly bruised and behind a wooden gate.

"Jesus.. what happened?"

Ubosa sat down and leaned against a wall.
"After you pushed us away from the blast, yiga clan rushed us.. we held our ground well but then one of them got a hold of me, then i was suddenly here and with a nasty headache.
I assume they did the same with you..
It wasnt long until they tied me to that chair and tried to make me talk.
Then about ten minutes ago, they dragged you in here and tied you down."

Your eyebrows furrowed with confusion.
"What?... what did they want?"

Urbosa seemed confused at the thought too.

"They want to know about the castle, probably looking for an easy route to kill Zelda..."

A long sigh leaves your lips.
"Did anyone else get caught?"

She shook her head.
"Not that i know of.. so.. any ideas on how to escape?"

You tug hard but it was pointless, if handcuffs existed in hyrule.. the rope would probably beat it, that wasn't going to stop you though.

"Nothing yet.. i might be able to get out of these ropes but after that.. i have no idea where we are or how many are outside the room."

The conversation got cut short as a tall, lanky yet well built figure walks into the room.

"(Y/n).. oh how long ive waited for this day to come, you were quite hard to catch, ill give you that.. but..."

The figure walks over to you, you couldnt see his face thanks to the mask but his posture alone gave you a bad vibe.

"Now, i can finally get a little payback!"

He throws a punch into your cheek, then another into your other and a final hit into your stomach.