Chapter 3.5

Revali snatched the book back out of your hand, skimming through but it was fruitless.
He couldnt make out a single word.

"How can you read this?"

"... Its a common language we use.. which means.. someone whos lived where i have is here.
And if who ever it is now has a small army to control... then we're in for one hell of a struggle.."

You thought to yourself, who ever it was knew you personally.

Mipha spoke up, she had been fairly reserved through out the entire ordeal.

"What are we going to do?"

Everyone looked around, passing glances in hopes that anyone could come up with a plan.

You had one, a basic one but it was better than being cornered.

"Head to the castle."

All eyes were on you again, you had a feeling that was going to happen a lot.

"Its the safest place to be, no?"

Link signed a few words.

"What about hateno?"

You lift a hand up to the bridge of your nose, massaging it while contemplating whether it was really that important.

"... heteno will have to wait.. right now, Zelda is in danger."

Revali chiped in with a snarky tone.

"And what of yourself? They're after you too or are you just as blind as you are self depreca-"

"Revali!"

Urbose cut him off, slightly annoyed by his sudden tone.

"I think its clear that (y/n) can handle a fight."

Mipha agreed and Daruk expressed so, quite vocally.

"No doubt!
The little guy has strength!"

You smiled from ear to ear while Revali was almost pouting.

"Thanks.. so, how should we approach this?"

After what felt like a hours, a plan was set.

"Can you two get along for one day?"

Zelda was skimming over the map from earlier, everyone had chipped in with suggestions and areas to avoid.

While everyone debated over whos idea was the safest, you were scanning the hilltops, you had that unsettling feeling from yesterday all over you again.

You hear Daruk chuckle nervously.
"(Y/n)? A little help?"

You look back to see Link and Revali at each others throats again.

"Oh for f-"

You take a moment to breath, this was the first time you had actually seen the two in a fued but it already annoyed you deeply.

"Ok heres why both of your ideas are going to get us killed."

Both look at you, Link was a little shocked while Revali looked offended.

You dont budge and continue.

You look at Revali.

"Yes, scouting ahead right now is a good idea but what really matters here, right now, is strength in numbers, if you get singled out and cut off from the group then you'd jeopardize the whole plan."

Link looked over to Revali, looking victorious but you wasn't finished.
You then look at Link.

"And as plans go, a head on assault would lead to you being the only one to defend Zelda."