Chapter 3.4

You cut loose Urbosa, then Revali and finally Mipha.

Everything began to clear up as you finally gain some sense of your surroundings.

You stand back to see just how many had attacked.
Dozens of yiga clan were dotted across the hills, each and every one of them had an arrow through their skulls.

A rich and sickening smell of copper filled your nose, blood soaked all grass and dirt around you.

"W-what happened?"

The champions look at you, almost shocked.

Daruk speaks up, nearly shouting.
"What do you mean?!
You just took out at least a platoon of yiga clan!"

Urbosa jumps into the conversation.
"Thats what you care about!?
(Y/n) just used Revali's ability!"

All eyes were on you again.
Your ears start to ring, your stomach churned and lurched.

You had blacked out.
The only thing you could recall was a strong feeling, something that you knew deep down inside would never let you give up.

You look at you trembling hand and clench, digging deeper and deeper until..

Your arm suddenly gets enveloped by a whirlwind, whipping and twirling around violently almost like it were untamed.

Wide eyed, unable to fathom what was happening, you slowly loosen your fist and watch the gale of wind dissipate from your arm.

Then it hit you, it was as if your brain had just exploded.
You breath in, ready to explain as much as you could or at least try to.

Revali stood forward stopping you.
"Your shoulder... show me."
You pull down the collar of your tunic.

They all see the scorch mark was no where to be seen, before you pulled your collar back up, a silver chain slips into veiw, it looked rusted, some of the links were caked with a dark brownish essence, you quickly pushed your collar back up.

Revali looked amazed, looking at Mipha who had the same look.

You think back, watching Mipha pull back on her horse, seeing Revali land and the two whispering, glancing at you occasionally.

Revali smiles.
"I knew it."

You blink a few times, coming back to reality.

"(Y/n)... can mimic our abilities."

Everyone looks at Revali then back at you.

A twig snaps in the distance, you look over your shoulder with bated breath.

Yoe watch as Epona trots out into veiw with a soldier slumped over on top, clutching a broad sword with one hand and his other clutching a wound across his side.

He tried to dismount but stumbled and fell.
You run over just in time to catch him and set him down gently.

Mipha was by your side in seconds, tending to his wound.

After a few minutes, he was back on his feet, shoulders tense and fear in his eyes as he looked around for something.

"Is Link-"

Mipha rests a hand on his shoulder.

"He's back in the village with Zelda."

You watch as his whole figure relaxes, his breathing calmed and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"I dont know what I'd d-"
He stops, taking a moment to breath.

You started to glance around you with an unsettling tingle down your spine.