Chapter 7.1

As you drifted deeper into depths of your mind, a voice called out and echoed across the vast empty void,  you didn't recognise it but never the less, it was a supportive and friendly one.

"Dont give in, (y/n).."

You open your eyes and get blinded by a light the size of a thumbtack.. almost as if it was cascading light through a long tunnel.

"Get up."

You tried to move but your body refused to listen as it ached and screamed with pain.

The voice began to grow into a stern, loud roar and yet remained calm and clear. 
"Get. up... Fight."

You clamp your eyes shut and slam your splayed hand onto the solid ground and push, causing your body to ache more.
Then a cool breeze drifted past you, blowing some of your hair into your face for a moment and then the pain across your chest and arms came in full force, making your eyes snap open.

You dont think, you just heal which caused your arm to go up in blue flames!

It was somehow.. localised, situated across every recent injury you had.
You stared in shock as the arrow that was lodged in your arm burned up into smoke and then vanish.

It took a few seconds for you to gain a baring of the situation, finally realising that the pain was gone.
You quickly pat your ribcage where the snapped arrow shaft would be, nothing was there.. not even a splinter.. but there was still copious amounts of blood that had soaked into your clothes, now ice cold thanks to the cold mist that Mipha's power brought.

The rest of your senses followed in suit, your hearing was the first to regain its composure as you catch the sound of metal clashing together along with the scrap of two razor sharp edges locked in combat.

You try to find the source but your eyesight was a mess, strewn in a haze.

Blinking a few times, you barely manage to focus enough to see a number of guardsmen fending off the clan members valiantly as they formed a circle around you.

They held their ground for as long as they could but one falters, giving the clan members an opening to abuse.
They take it and two of the clan members split the guardsmen apart while letting the rest close in on you but you refused to let them, using a gale to push the group back and cause the majority of them to stumble and fall. 

A guard shoves one of the two clan members into the other, giving another guard the perfect follow up as he drove a sword through both of them and tear it back out, throwing the now dead clan members to the ground.

It gave you a moment to get to your feet, letting you feel your knees buckle slightly, still dazed.

"(y/n)!
Catch!"

From above, the glint from the tip of a spear catches your eye, then the plethora of multiple coloured feathers attached to it came into view as you reach out.

With a firm grip, feeling the wooden shaft grind against your palm to a hault, spin it around and swipe it down and behind your side, causing it to whip through the air and leaving the heel of the staff level with your head.

It got the attention of everyone in the battle, leaving an unsettling silence to grace its way across the forest.

You take a deep breath and then, with a roar in your voice.. you spoke.

"This.. is your one and only chance to leave and to never come back!"

The clan members stare at each other in disbelief, allowing one to slip in a question.