Chapter Twenty Six: Resizagirl Vs The Black Destructor

Meanwhile at one of the bases, the enemy had discovered that Resizagirl had snuck inside.

"PROTECT THE SHIELD GENERATOR AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!! TAKE HER OUT!!!!!!!!", yelled the Black Destructor.

"Yessir! As the strongest dudes here, we ain't gonna lose to some Blueskin!", said Phantom.

"YEAH!!!! TICK TICK TICK BOOM!!!!!!!!", laughed Nightmare.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed Phantom and Nightmare out of the blue. Resizagirl came out of nowhere.

"I ain't gonna lose to you, tiny!", said Resizagirl.

Saverong sighed and placed his hand on his face in utter disappointment.

"DON'T YOU TWO DIMWITS KNOW HOW TO FOCUS?!!!!!!!", yelled Saverong.

"Of course, we're stronger than Nousaurong, pal!", said Phantom.

"YEAH! TICK TICK TICK BOOM!!!!!!!", said Nightmare.

"Tick tick tick boom yourselves, please!", said Resizagirl.

Resizagirl threw Phantom and Nightmare at Saverong's face. WHAM! They crashed into his face.

"First that deformed Cranky, now this!", said Saverong, Phantom, and Nightmare.

"Finally, first kill of the day! This Blueskin ain't gonna look so blue when I make her bleed red!", said Waldo Nightshade.

Resizagirl shrunk really small and flew in a desperate attempt to evade her pursuers.

"Where did she go?!", said Phantom and Nightmare.

"She can make herself really small! Saverong, you're a cyborg! Use your scanners!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"My scanners are broken right now! Phantom and Nightmare forced one of the circuitries out of alignment when they crashed into my face because they don't know how to PAY ATTENTION! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!", said Saverong.

"Please don't hurt us!", wept Phantom.

"Oh Nousaurong almighty, hallowed be thy name! We give you our daily bread! Please forgive us for our idiocy, we know not we have done! We ask that you lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the good one! We ask these things in Nousaurong's name, Amen!", prayed Phantom and Nightmare.

"SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID PRAYERS!!!!!!!!! Nousaurong is not the god who is nice!", said Saverong.

"Hey, we have something you don't! We are actually committed to our faith in Nousaurong!", said Phantom and Nightmare.

"Yeah, go join the Church of Nousaurong or something! You guys are annoying! A true follower of Nousaurong acknowledges that Nousaurong is the superior being, not anyone else, even if that is themselves!", said Saverong.

"We know that!", said Phantom and Nightmare.

"THEN STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO SCARE NOUSAURONG!!!!!!!!!", yelled Saverong.

"YESSIR!!!!!!", screamed Phantom and Nightmare.

"Guys! CAN YOU PAY ATTENTION?!!!!!! HELP ME FIND THAT BLUESKIN!!!!!!!!! IF WE DON'T FIND HER, NOUSAURONG WILL HAVE OUR HEADS!!!!!!!!", yelled Waldo Nightshade.

"YES MAM!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Saverong, Phantom, and Nightmare.

"How about you pay attention?!", said Resizagirl.

Resizagirl was hiding in Waldo Nightshade's hair. Then she ascended into the air.

When she was high enough, she descended and regrew to her normal size at the same time. Before Waldo Nightshade had a chance to react, Resizagirl dropkicked her so hard she fell unconscious.