Chapter Sixteen: Battle of Kazukudum: Agent Kids Vs Morquendi

Meanwhile at Kazukudum, Firestar and the Allied Forces continued their efforts to secure a defensive front. Firestar continued her fight against Morquendi.

"MAY NOUSAURONG'S WILL BE DONE!!!!!!! DIE HEATHEN!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi created a powerful snowstorm. Firestar was trapped inside ice. Then Morquendi created a great ball of fire and threw it at Firestar.

KABOOM!!!!!

There was a massive explosion. Firestar flew backwards in the air and landed on the floor.

Firestar created a great ball of fire and threw it at Morquendi. Morquendi created a shield made out of ice. The shield melted away, but it was strong enough to to block Firestar's attack.

"I AM MORQUENDI MOLOCHSDOTTIR, DAUGHTER OF THE GREAT LORD MOLOCH!!!!!!! DO NOT TRIFLE WITH ME, YOU INFIDEL!!!!!!!! For many eons, Moloch has stolen all sorts of power from various Elementors because of his ability as an Ultramentor! As a reward for my efforts, Moloch has awarded me the powers of many ice and fire Elementors! WITH THIS POWER AT MY DISPOSAL, I SHALL SLAY YOU!!!!!!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi froze the floor, creating a large trail of icicles poking from the ground. More icicles were peaking from the ground, coming towards Firestar.

Firestar jumped away, barely dodging an icicle that almost stabbed here in the face.

"ICICLE RAIN!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

There was a barrage of icicles falling from the sky. Firestar barely escaped.

"I wouldn't stand there if I were you!", said Morquendi.

Firestar looked beneath her feet. She was standing on top of a glowing red magic circle.

"FIRESTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!", chanted Morquendi.

Suddenly, a great beam of fire rained down from the sky, right to where Firestar was standing.

"CRAP!!!!!", screamed Firestar.

KABOOM!!!!! There was a massive explosion.

Firestar barely dodged the beam of fire.

"HAHA!!!!!! AGAIN, DON'T STAND THERE!!!!!!", laughed Morquendi.

Once again, Firestar was standing on the same magic circle. A beam of fire rained from the sky.

Firestar jumped away just in time to see the beam hit the floor, exploding everything in its radius.

Firestar flew in the air.

"I NEED BACKUP!!!!!", said Firestar.

The Agent Kids came to aid Firestar.

"Idiots Number One and Two at your service!", said Leo and Neo.

"Leo and Neo, I need you to create a storm of wind and water!", said Firestar.

"You got it!", said Leo and Neo.

Leo created a surge of water from his fingertips.

"Sorry, but water can't beat ice! HA!", laughed Morquendi.

Morquendi froze the surge of water before it could hit her.

"Yeah, but wind blows anything away!", said Neo.

Neo created a surge of wind. It busted away Morquendi's ice and blew her fire away.

Morquendi was blown away, but she was still unharmed.

"Impressive, wind may beat fire and water, but it's vulnerable to the heat caused by fire!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi's body was on fire, to the point where Neo's wind couldn't put it out. The wind simply spun around Morquendi, and did nothing.