Chapter Twenty Four: The Sneaker

Resizagirl was inside of the base. She was inside of a vent and watched lines of soldiers pass by her.

"Highly fortified, huh?", Resizagirl said to herself.

As soon as the coast was clear, Resizagirl left the vent and flew across the halls of the base, searching for the generator.

Resizagirl was a natural at missions like this. Since Resizagirl was able to shrink as small as she wanted, Resizagirl could pass through even the most regulated of bases unnoticed.

She was too small and fast to be seen by anyone, and any detector that detected her would assume her to be an insect and not a threat.

A line of enemy soldiers were marching right in front of her, although they were ignorant of the fact that she was there.

Resizagirl quickly landed softly on the ground to make herself blend in with the ground.

She watched as the towering soldiers' giant feet moved past her.

As soon as they were ahead of her, she proceeded moving.

Waldo wasn't lying when he said that there would be swarms of soldiers guarding the bases. If Resizagirl didn't have the power that she had, it would've been a lot harder to get to the generator.

She kept going and going, noticing all of the soldiers that passed her by, not even aware of her presence.

Then she came across across a great big metal door. Standing in front of the door were 10 enemy soldiers, keeping watch over any intruders that could come at any time.

This had it be it, she thought.

She flew towards one of the guards protecting the door and punched him super hard.

The soldier went hurtling across the hall crashed into a wall so hard he bursted right through it.

Since the other soldiers couldn't see Resizagirl because she was the size of an insect, the enemy soldiers were shocked and confused at what just happened.

"What was that?!", yelled one of the soldiers.

"We have ourselves a saboteur!", said another soldier.

Unbeknownst to them, Resizagirl snook onto one of the soldier's shoulders.

"You might wanna look at your shoulder!", said Resizagirl.

The soldier looked at his shoulder to find an insect-sized Resizagirl standing there.

"What the Asmeth?!", yelled the soldier.

Resizagirl immediately flew fast like a bullet and punched the soldier in the face.

Then she proceeded to grab one of the soldier's fingers. While grabbing the man's finger, she lifted him off the ground with all of her monster strength. Then she spun him around like a propeller and threw him at the other soldiers.

CRASH!!!

The soldier crashed into the others really hard. They all fell down and violently hit the ground really hard, head first. The impact was so much that it knocked the soldiers unconscious.

Resizagirl proceeded to kill off the soldiers, ensuring that they wouldn't wake up and alert all troops to her presence.

She pushed a button and the door opened.  She continued onwards.

Inside the room was a massive generator. It was the shield generator.

"Jackpot," whispered Resizagirl.