Chapter Seventeen: John Vs Moloch

While the Allied Forces and the accompanying Oridian battalions continued their efforts to create a defensive front in Kazukudum, King John and the rest of the Oridians fought offensively against Moloch and his legions. Their goal was simple, kill Moloch and force the enemy to retreat. However, it was not easy.

First off, they had to get to Moloch in order to beat him. This was not easy because Moloch was inside the Oppressor, which was a very powerful and armored ship. In addition to that, the Oppressor was being blockaded by a large fleet of ships.

None of this intimidated John, for he was already well-experienced in leading an army to victory. John Zar was only 9 years old when he became a Royal Captain of the Oridian Army and won the Royal Badge of Honor (which would take 40 years for most to achieve). Additionally, at that same time, he lead the 54th Cavalry Unit to victory during the Oridian Civil War of 1984. During Space War I, John Zar lead the Galtraxian forces to victory against Emperor Deathshadow when he was only twelve years old. When he was 21, he heroically lead the Martian Liberation Army to victory against the oppressive Sanvulcanist Martian Junta during the Martian War. Since he was a child, he was taught leadership skills by Exzar through his parables (and later through his autobiography when he departed)  and by King Neron the 900-billionth. In summary, John was a natural-born leader and a strategist prodigy. He was nicknamed "Tactician King" because of this.

Because of this, John Zar was not too worried about fighting army against army. However, he was worried about going one-on-one with Moloch, since Moloch's power as an Elementor and his physical strength far exceeded his own.

KABOOM!!!!

The Oppressor shot down fifty Oridian ships with one blast.

"FOR EXZAR!!!!!!!", yelled John.

"FOR EXZAR!!!!!!!!!", cried the Oridian Army.

John pointed his finger at a Drow ship.

"FIRE!!!!!!", yelled John.

An Oridian ship fired at the Drow ship. It exploded. KABOOM!!!!!!

Suddenly, 7 really large Drow ships appeared. They were known as Dreadnaughts, very powerful and armored Drow ships that could wipe out entire cities off the map or take out hundreds of ships in one fire.

"Sir, there's 7 Dreadnaughts coming this way

"BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!!!!!!!", yelled John.

Seven big armored Oridian ships emerged from the fleet. They were equipped with massive cannons. These ships were known as Crackerjacks, ships designed to break down even the most fortified of bases or enemy ships. Basically, they were Oridia's version of a Dreadnaught.

The Crackerjacks charged up their cannons with tons of energy. There were big loud roars coming from the Crackerjacks as they charged up their cannons.

"GIVE EM ALL YOU GOT, BOYS!!!!!!!", shouted Sunseth.

"READY!!!!!!!!!", yelled John, who paused for a moment.

The loud roars ceased as the Crackerjacks were all charged up. John pointed his finger at the Dreadnaughts. Sunseth waved the Oridian flag in the air.

"FIRE!!!!!!!!!", yelled John.

Then, the Crackerjacks unleashed their fury. A bright, powerful beam of concentrated energy was unleashed from each of the Crackerjacks. There were loud roars coming from the Crackerjacks as they fired their beams.

The beams went hurtling towards the Dreadnaughts.

KABOOM!!!!!!!

The Dreadnaughts were stricken down by the Crackerjacks.