Chapter Fifteen: Nousaurong, Necrophobia, and Tragedy

Meanwhile in a cave at the far end of the Abyss, Jack and his group were deep in sleep. Shawn was awake, holding down the fort and taking the night watch. Every hour, the group took turns keeping watch.

Jack was deep asleep, having dark nightmares that dug deep into his skin.

In his dream, he was fighting Nousaurong. He was back in Orogonis.

"Fear is a wonderful thing, isn't it!", said Nousaurong.

Nousaurong swung his mace. Jack got a deep cut in his face. He was bleeding.

"You cannot stop me, I will stop you whether you like it or not! All life succumbs to me! Succumb to me, Jack, succumb to the God-Emperor! Succumb like your friends have!", said Nousaurong.

Tons of bodies fell from the sky and landed right in front of Jack. They were his friends.

"No! STOP!", screamed Jack.

"They have succumbed to me, as all life has done and as all life will!", laughed Nousaurong.

A crack emerged from the ground. Jack tripped and fell. At the bottom were tons of ghoulish demons.

They reached their hands and grabbed Jack.

"NO NO NO STOP!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

Jack then fell through a bottomless pit. He was in a black void, cold and dark

He was a ghost! He screamed, his voice echoed.

"WHAT IS THIS?!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BODY", said Jack

"Nothing! All I did was break it down! Don't worry, it's good as new now! Now your flesh and blood is mine! Don't worry, I'll take good care of your flesh and blood! After all, it's mine forever! Now you're nothing more than a ghost!", laughed Nousaurong's voice.

A dark figure emerged in the dark void. It was Jack. His eyes were glowing purple. He smiled sadistically.

Jack was starring at his own reflection. Nousaurong was starring back.

"WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

"Now Jack, don't tell me that you're disgusted by the flesh and blood that keeps you alive! Awwwwww, or are you just jealous that it looks better on me!", laughed Nousaurong.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN'T REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL, THIS ISN'T REAL!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

"You are my martyr, grandson! You were born just to die at the proper moment! The time has come, grandson! It's time to succumb! Succumb to me, it's what you were born to do! Come home, come to Asmeth!", laughed Nousaurong.

Nousaurong reached out his hand and grabbed Jack. Jack kicked his legs and screamed.

"LET ME GO!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

"I'll never let go until you succumb to me! Succumb to me, it's inevitable! Succumb to me, as you will to death, because..........I.........AM...........DEATH!!!!!!!!", laughed Nousaurong.

"NO!!!!!! STOP!!!!! DON'T!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

He was kicking his legs in his sleep. Shawn, who was taking night watch, was annoyed by this.

Shawn kicked Jack in the butt.

"SHUT UP, LOSER!!!!!! WAKE YOUR HAPPY BUTT UP!!!!!!", snapped Shawn.

Jack woke up, gasping for air.

"Whew! It was just a dream!", said Jack.

"Good! I'm done with this bull crap! What the heck were you dreaming about?! You looked like you had PTSD!", said Shawn.