Chapter Ten: The Battle of the Border

While Jack and everyone else continued on with their endeavors of escaping the Abyss, King John of Oridia had BEGUN his endeavor of breaking INTO the Abyss.

It was only a day after John gathered his armies for his coronation ceremony that he decided that he and his armies would go to war with the Dark Abyss Cult.

Armies comprising of various races stood before King John. There were Humans, Dwarves, Giants, Gnomes, Dragonborns (human-dragon half-breeds), Alfardow, and Drow (who were from the Drow Community). There were over a million soldiers within the massive army John had summoned.

John stood on a podium, standing in front of his army.

"ALRIGHT!!!!! TODAY, YOU HAVE ALL DECIDED TO LAY DOWN YOUR LIVES FOR NOT ONLY THE GOOD OF YOUR COUNTRY, BUT FOR THE GOOD OF THE MULTIVERSE!!!!!!!! THIS BATTLE ISN'T JUST ABOUT FIGHTING THE DARK ABYSS, OR EVEN ABOUT WINNING!!!!!!! TODAY, THIS FIGHT IS ABOUT LIVING!!!!!!!! THE LONGER THE CULT REMAINS, THE STRONGER OF A THREAT IT BECOMES!!!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG THE CULT IS, OR HOW POWERFUL IT IS!!!!!!!! WE MUST FACE FACTS, THE CULT IS AN ENEMY TO ORIDIA AND ALL OF HUMANITY!!!!!!!! WE'LL THROW EVERYTHING WE GOT AT MURGUOL, BUT IT'S LIKELY THAT THEY'LL THROW EVERYTHING THEY HAVE AT US!!!!!!!! I WARN YOU ALL, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!!!!!!! WE ARE THE SPARK THAT WILL LIGHT THE FLAME, THE FLAME THAT'LL BURN AWAY THE DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE FIRES OF FREEDOM THAT WILL BURN AWAY THE COLDNESS OF SLAVERY!!!!!!! WARS MAY BE LEAD BY KINGS, BUT THEIR ARMIES ARE THE ONES WHO WIN THEM!!!!!!!! WITHOUT YOU GUYS, I AM NOTHING!!!!!! WITHOUT YOU GUYS, THIS FIGHT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING HERE!!!!!!! FOR EXZAR!!!!!!", said John.

"FOR EXZAR!!!!!!!", screamed the large Oridian army.

"ARE WE NOTHING?!!!!!!", screamed John.

"NO!!!!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

"ARE WE SOMETHING?!!!!!!!!!", screamed John.

"YES!!!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

"WHAT ARE WE?!!!!!!!!!", screamed John.

"ORIDIANS!!!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

"WHO'S OUR FATHER?!!!!!!!", screamed John.

"EXZAR!!!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

"WILL WE TURN BACK AND WATCH THOSE DEAR TO US DIE?!!!!!!! WILL WE BE SHACKLED IN THE CHAINS OF THE GOD-EMPEROR?!!!!!", screamed John.

"NO!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

"I SAY THIS LAST THING TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!! LET'S TAKE THOSE ABYSS CLOWNS DOWN!!!!!!! FOR EXZAR!!!!!!!!", screamed John.

"FOR EXZAR!!!!!!!!!", screamed everyone.

It was then that the war had begun. All of John's warriors armed themselves with weapons. They all got onto Oridian warships. John also got onto an Oridian warship.

John was the first to leave, and sooner than later, everyone else who got onto a warship followed him. A large swarm of ships had left Oridia, and a large swarm of ships had entered the borders between Oridia and the Dark Abyss.

Right when they arrived at the borders between Oridia and the Dark Abyss, their first battle had begun. It was the Battle of the Border

Meanwhile at Murguol, Nousaurong was still torturing Moloch for his own amusement. After days of torture, Nousaurong got bored and allowed Moloch to return to his duty.

He sat on his throne. He held another skull in his hand and patted it like a puppy, admiring it.

A Drow soldier came to Nousaurong.