Chapter Eleven: The Battle of Sadika

While the Battle of the Border was coming to a close, another battle at the opposite end of the Realm of the Abyss was about to commence................the Battle of Sadika.

Jack and his group found five people of similar height wandering across the alleyway of Sadika. They were five mass murderers who were probably at the city to buy and sell weapons of mass destruction.

Despite being a gang of murderers, they were pretty easy to take down. The most obvious reason was because Jack and his group were incredibly powerful. The other reason was because they were a very drunk and high, so they had no idea what was even happening.

Shawn snook behind the five murderers and knocked them hard into the ground. WHAM! He punched them hard with his bare fists.

It was so easy that Shawn didn't even need to use his own powers.

The murderers looked at Shawn, very dizzy.

"Grandma, is that you?", said one of the murderers, very loopy.

"Hey girl, wanna date me? You so pretty that I see weird things, you the cat's meow," said another murderer.

The murderer looked at Shawn. Shawn was confused.

"HEY, WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!!!!! I sure as hell ain't the cat's meow, so you should shut up before you get the cat's scratch!", said Shawn.

Shawn knocked the murderers unconscious. They were out cold.

"Wow, that was brutal! Are you a bad guy, or what?", said Jack.

"Oh shut up, Baby Wipes!", said Shawn.

"No way! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm calling you Cat's Meow from now on!", said Jack.

"SHUT UP!!!!! I'm Gangsta Shawn, not Cat's Meow!", said Shawn.

"Okay, Cat's Meow!", teased Jack.

"Whatever, Baby Wipes!", sighed Shawn.

"Guys, stop bickering! Let's get our disguises on!", said Waldo.

Jack looked at one of the murderers, he seemed to match his height. He wore a suit of armor covered in spray paint, as well as a shackled scarf.

"This one's mine!", said Jack.

He stripped off the murderer's clothes and put them on. The clothes carried the stench of alcohol and drugs. The stench made Jack a little sickish.

As Jack got his disguise on, the others did the same.

When they were done, everyone looked at each other. They all looked like completely different people. They looked like any other person that roamed Sadika.

"Alright, so what now?", said Jack

"I guess we could invest in a ship or something while we're here. That way, we can escape the Abyss," said Waldo.

"Do we even have any money? Who needs to buy a ship?! Can't we just steal one?!", said Shawn.

"If we try that, we'll risk being caught! If we expose ourselves, Nousaurong will pick up on our scent in an instant! We must think rationally, Shawn!", said Waldo.

"Rationally?! I'm almost a young adult, Mr. Twelve-Year Old!", said Shawn.

"Can you prove it, Cat's Meow?!", teased Jack.

"I'll 'cat's meow' your face, Baby Wipes!", said Shawn.

"Okay, I like that we're making fun of Shawn, but we gotta stay focused! As I was saying, we must be rational! We can't go berserk and get into any pointless fights! Anything we do can give us away to that old Butt-God! Yes, I mean anything! Our breathing, our walking, our talking, and our actions can give us away to Mr. Butt-God! Nousaurong is all-seeing, but his all-seeing abilities are limited! As long as we blend in with this city's population, Nousaurong can't see us, or at the very least, he'll struggle trying to see us!", said Waldo.