Are You Okay?- Ch. 42

The heroes said that they had him.

Him being the person who had been texting Midoriya. They said that they were almost positive that among the people fighting with the heroes last night, one of them was him.

Midoriya knew it wasn't him yet he couldn't say a word; he said he didn't know who the unknown number had belonged to so if he had said something, he would get in trouble for lying. He stayed quiet as the police and heroes had hauled the group of villains away last night. Well, not last night, more like a couple hours prior.

The greenette couldn't get a wink of sleep.

He stared at the ceiling, almost shaking with fear. The girls had decided to postpone the sleepover, deciding that they didn't want to keep anyone up later than they had to. It would've been fine on any other night, but with all the chaos they didn't want to risk it. Though, at least it was Friday so they had the weekend to recover from the event. Though, it was weird to know that they had two people guarding the class's dorm building.

Emerald eyes flickered over to the desk with papers scattered across it. He sighed to himself, needing the sleep but hating having the work just piled up. The freckled teen stood and stretched a little, going to his drawer to pull out the needle with the scent cancelling drug and doing what he had been doing for the week or so he's been out of the hospital.

He carefully hid the things away afterwards, remembering to put a scent patch on as well. Once he was satisfied with that, he went over to his desk with his damaged phone, grabbing a pair of headphones and plugging them in before he got to work on all of his assignments.

He tried not to think about what had occurred a little over two hours beforehand but his mind was so scrambled. Despite this, he tried to focus on anything but that, trying to tune into the music or his work. He didn't wanna just sit in his bed and stare at the ceiling for who knows how long, he wanted to be productive.

He didn't even realize the sun beginning to rise as he held a pencil in his right hand while his left arm was supporting his head. He lazily moved the cursor on his laptop so the screen wouldn't turn off but soon noticed how much darker the world began to look. Before he knew it, the world went black.

—————————

"Midoriya? No I haven't seen him. I honestly thought he would be down here cooking or something," Todoroki supplied the ash blond with a shrug.

"Maybe he slept in. He didn't look all that great after last night..." Uraraka pointed out with a frown. She was one of the few who noticed how terrified the greenette looked when the villains were escorted away.

Kaminari heard the conversation as he walked in, "Oh well I was thinking of grabbing Kirishima and heading up to Sero's room so we can check on him." The blond boy paused before turning to Bakugo, "Does that mean you're on kitchen duty?"

The ash blond raged and started yelling about how 'extras need to get their own damn food', yet afterwards he secretively made his way to the kitchen.

Kaminari decided on getting Kirishima first since the redhead was on the fourth floor. Sero and Midoriya's rooms were on the fifth floor so it would be smarter to do that. Surprisingly, Kaminari actually used his brain for once.

When the elevator reached the forth floor, he went to Kirishima's room to knock but was stopped when the redhead came up from the fire escape in joggers and a t-shirt. Oh right, Kaminari forgot about the redhead's morning jogs.