Taking Care of Things- Ch. 24

Midoriya stared at the text, his thoughts were running like wild when he remembered the letter he had received the day before. The greenette didn't understand what he wanted to do with him, but if it meant protecting the people he cared about, he would most certainly do what was necessary. He couldn't let that happen to anyone else.

He turned his phone off, deciding to leave that topic for later. He walked to the kitchen and smelled something wonderful. He walked in and noticed a couple of people shooting him a smile or saying hi as he entered the room. He looked around and noticed there were two people that weren't there: Shinso and Todoroki. The greenette looked over to see where all of the food was; he walked over and prepared two bowls. He was about to head out when he heard a voice call for him. He turned around and noticed it was Kota who called him. "Where are you going?"

Midoriya looked down at the two bowls then glanced back up with a small smile, "I'm going to bring these to my friends since they didn't come down to get their food yet." He gave one last smile before turning to leave again.

"It's Mamadoriya!" Eri shouted as she giggled. The freckled teen turned around once again, his face turning a scarlet color.

"E-Eri wh-where did you get that from?" The greenette stuttered, flustered by the name. Oh great, I really do act like a parent if Eri thought of something.

The girl glanced around the table until she directed her attention back to the greenette. "Your friends were saying stuff like that when you were sleeping."

Midoriya looked at his classmates, embarrassed. Not to mention that the big three of UA were still there. Hado laughed while Togata spoke up, "I mean I guess I can see it." This just caused the teen in question to turn even more red if possible. He turned around on his heal and spoke, "ByeI'mgonnagonow." His words were jumbled together but he made his way to the elevator nonetheless.

First, he made his way to Todoroki's room to drop off the food there. He opened the teen's dorm room, "Todoroki...?" The greenette noticed a pile of clothes on the futon but the dual haired teen immediately shot up upon hearing the other's voice. Midoriya gave a small smile, ignoring the overwhelming smell of freshly brewed coffee that filled the room. "I brought you food..." he walked over and handed it to the boy.

"Thank you..." the teen muttered.

"Do you want something to drink? And do you want apple pie when it's done? Do you need anything?" Midoriya fired off questions left and right. Todoroki's heart swelled when he realized just how caring the boy in front of him was. It made him want him more. So pure and cute... Todoroki thought as he looked up at the greenette. "Um maybe some apple pie? If it isn't a bother..."

"Of course not, I asked you, after all!"

The freckled teen was about to leave when he was asked a question. "Did you get any sleep?" Todoroki was honestly concerned for the boy. Midoriya nodded his head as he answered, "Just a small nap."

"Ok then. Bye Midoriya and thank you again."

"Mmmhm!"

Now it was time to go to Shinso's room, though Midoriya took a second to go in his own room to see if the scent had disappeared yet. He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door, pleased to know that his scent was not noticeable. He shut the door and went to the elevator, leading to the second floor.

The greenette stood in front of the door and hesitated before knocking lightly, "Shinso?" There was no response. Midoriya really didn't like invading people's space, well hugs didn't count because everyone needs a hug sometimes, but he had to make sure the purple haired teen at least ate something. He turned the doorknob and, to his surprise, the door was unlocked.