Sleepy- Ch. 26

Aizawa had stopped by the dorms at around nine thirty to pick up Eri; apparently Midoriya had forgotten to drop her back off. He walked into the dorm room, noting that it was unusually silent for his class. He walked over and noticed the class watching a movie, along with Togata, Hado, and Amajiki. Some were sleeping, but most were just up watching the movie. The black haired male spoke up tiredly, "Where's Eri?"

Most looked up and greeted Aizawa while the others' eyes trailed over to the greenette who was last seen with the girl.

Absolutely adorable.

Midoriya was sleeping on the floor with each of his arms holding Eri and Kota on his right and left side. Some people gasped upon seeing the scene, while others tried to hold back the blush forming on their faces. The teacher sighed as he turned around, "I guess she's staying here for the night. Come get me at the teachers dorms if something happens." With that, he left.

---------

Midoriya found himself surrounded by warmth, so he decided to drift back off to sleep, enjoying the moment for as long as he could. He felt something shift closer to him but he brushed it off for now. He got suspicious when he heard a small giggle from his right side and more shuffling on his left. That's when he heard slight whispers from around him. He scrunched up his nose, wanting the noises to go away until he realized that these thing were actually happening and not just part of some dream.

His emerald eyes fluttered open as he made a small hum. "Mamadoriya's up!" He heard a couple of people shout. He couldn't even process what had just happened so he gave a lazy reply.

"Yeah...I'm up..." he grumbled as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He heard a couple of giggles before he looked around to see some of his classmates. "What are you guys laughing about?" His voice was a bit husky from just waking up, and some found it hot. He looked to his sides to see both Eri and Kota awake; they got off of him as he sat up and stretched. His brain had finally processed what was said. His eyes widened as he looked around, a brilliant shade of pink starting to creep up his neck and sprout from his freckled cheeks. "W-Wait! Don't you guys start with that! I thought you said Midoriya!"

Ashido went to ruffle his hair from behind him; she was standing up and bent down a little to ruffle it since he was only sitting up. "Uh huh. Just like how Kaminari is smart, right?" She finally ruffled it and stopped. "Oh my god..." she whispered. Midoriya tilted his head back and gave her a questioning look.

"What's wrong..?" He stopped when he felt two hands comb through his hair. He hummed as he closed his eyes. He heard a loud laugh and looked over to see Uraraka giggling. He pulled his head away from the pair of hands before standing up. Asui was quick to pick up his mood shift and she quickly moved to the freckled teen. She looked up at him, making him stop his walk to the bathroom. "Ochako wasn't making fun of you, it's just interesting seeing that kind of interaction. Ribbit. It was similar to when someone pets a cat. And you humming was like how a cat purrs when they're happy." She held her index finger to her chin as she thought about her explanation.

Yaoyorozu spoke up in between small giggles herself. "Tsu is right. And if I'm being honest, it was quite cute..." she trailed off at the end as she looked towards the tall male. Midoriya tried to formulate his response as he almost shut down from embarrassment.

A voice cut in, "Ooh! Can I feel your hair? It looks really soft and fluffy!" Midoriya looked over, expecting for the cheery voice to be Eri, but was surprised to see Hado looking at him with curious royal blue eyes.

Midoriya's eyebrows twitched upwards as his eyes went wide, "I um-" He was dragged to the couch. He sat down while Hado sat behind him; they were perpendicular to the couch cushion. Before he could say anything, he felt delicate hands messing with his curls. He relaxed again and closed his eyes, almost making the girls lose it. He felt different pairs of hands go through his curls, some, he noticed, felt a bit more masculine. Probably one of the boys in his class. "Guys stop..." he mumbled, "..you're gonna make me fall asleep."