Dinnertime!- Ch. 12

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu stood in front of Midoriya's house, Yaoyorozu gave Todoroki a nervous glance. The dual haired teen kept his face neutral as he looked her in the eyes and knocked on the door like it was nothing. "Have you been here before?" She whispered to the teen.

"Yeah, just this morning to pick him up so we could go to the mall," Todoroki replied. The girl looked a bit stunned that the heterochromatic eyed boy would be the one out of the whole class to go on a sort of 'date' with the greenette. As if on cue, the door swung open to reveal Midoriya looking down at the two.

"Oh! Hello! Kacchan and Auntie Mitsuki aren't here yet but you can come inside!" The freckled faced boy opened the door wider as the two stepped inside. Sure, they were used to larger houses but they kind of liked the comfort of the small house(well small for them). They noticed a plethora of pillows and blankets on the living room floor, most likely for their sleepover. Izuku walked over to his mom and began speaking. She nodded as he took over the rest of the cooking as she headed towards the two teens.

"Nice to see you again, Todoroki. And what's your name, sweetie?" Inko asked as she smiled at the two. Yaoyorozu bowed, "Momo Yaoyorozu. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss." The green haired woman smiled, "I'm glad Izuku has friends like you two and Katsuki. He wasn't really the social type in school but it seems like he warmed up to you guys; especially since he's always smiling." The two nodded as they happily smiled.

They just sat down at the table and talked about different things. Yaoyorozu brought her notes for Midoriya to borrow since he missed a couple days of school. Eventually, Mitsuki and Katsuki arrived since Masaru was busy with work.

"Oh my gosh Izuku you're so tall now!" Mitsuki exclaimed as she gave the boy a tight hug. Katsuki just seemed to eye the freckled faced boy quizzically. Not that he was complaining about his new height, just confused. Usually the two mothers would have the two boys hug each other as if they were cousins or something. So Izuku just turned to Katsuki and awkwardly held his arms out to him. The ash blond acted as if he didn't want to hug him, but it was honestly his favorite part of visiting the Midoriyas. Katsuki hesitantly put his head on the greenette's chest as he wrapped his arms around him. He quickly pulled away after a second.

The crimson eyed boy peaked behind the emerald eyed boy to see two very confused classmates. Katsuki looked back at Izuku as if to ask what was happening. "Oh um...sleepover? You can borrow some of my clothes if you want to spend the night," The greenette explained. The ash blond grunted but nodded his head. The taller boy lightly smiled as he hummed and went to go to the table. The Midoriyas spent their time fixing up the rest of the things before the Bakugos arrived so now they had everything set out on the table. Everyone sat down and the other three were slightly disappointed to see that they had to sit next to each other. Izuku was sitting next to his mom with Mitsuki on the other side of her. Across from them sat Katsuki, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki.

Halfway through dinner, Izuku had to excuse himself to use the restroom. The green haired boy walked out of the room, but once he was out of sight, he sprinted. He quickly shuffled through the bathroom drawers as he muttered to himself. He finally pulled out his small box of scent patches. The greenette switched out his old one, which had his scent all over it. He hesitated as he hovered over the garbage can but quickly threw it in the toilet and flushed. He washed his hands and left the bathroom. Izuku made his way to the dining room and sat back down in his seat. He hadn't even realized that the three across him were basically finished eating. He felt like he had too much to eat, but yet he was still hungry. 'Well I guess I'm used to eating a lot because of the workout training I do,' he thought as he chewed his food.

"Izuku could you go get the dessert?" Inko asked as she turned to her son. He simply nodded as he finished chewing his food. The green haired boy looked over at his friends and noticed their plates basically empty.