Having Fun- Ch. 27

So he was stuck.

Aoyama didn't really mind the...hug? Or did this count as cuddling? He looked down to see Midoriya shifting around, still keeping the blond in his grasp as he readjusted his legs. At this point, the blond was a blushing mess. He felt the freckled teen's head slide off his shoulder and down his arm. The purple eyed teen was quick to readjust the greenette, well, as best as he could, to where he was leaning on him again. Midoriya just pulled the blond closer to him, making Aoyama fall back onto the bed to where his torso was on the bed, but his legs were dangling off of it.

He stayed silent until Midoriya started scooting closer, burying his face in between the side of Aoyama's arm and the bed. The blond was frozen still; the one and only Izuku Midoriya is basically cuddling with him, he didn't want to move since Midoriya was so warm, and it's basically a sin to move if something cute falls asleep on or near you. He stared up at the ceiling, not even realizing the amount of happy pheromones he was releasing into the air. He paused for a second before shutting his eyes, thinking that he couldn't do anything, so he might as well take a small nap. He needed his beauty rest, after all.

---------

Midoriya groaned as he sat up on his bed, careful not to wake the sleeping Kota next to him.

He laughed as he remembered yesterday when he had woken up to see himself hugging Aoyama. He just let the blond sleep since it was kind of his fault that he had fell asleep anyways.

He had reached over to grab his phone off of the nightstand where the water and tea was from earlier. The time was only an hour or two from when Aoyama had first entered the room. The freckled teen had looked over to see the blond shifting, seemingly looking for something. Midoriya was confused but hesitantly laid back down with the phone in hand, laying back down to where he was. The blond had moved closer to the greenette, and after a little while, he had woken up.

Looking back, it was quite funny to see how much Aoyama overreacted. It was just a little bit of cuddling; Midoriya didn't think anything of it. He and Bakugo had done a lot of cuddling with his(Bakugo's) heat and all. Since the crimson eyed boy was an alpha, he wouldn't let the greenette out of his eyesight; he was very protective of things he cared about-Midoriya- when in heat. So, Bakugo would usually cling onto the freckled teen. So cuddling shouldn't be a big deal, right? That's a thing that friends do, at least that's what Midoriya had thought.

The greenette sat up in the bed as he stretched, hearing the satisfying noise of his bones cracking. He looked over to make sure Kota was sleeping before tucking the blanket back over the boy. He grabbed his school uniform and hesitated before grabbing an extra scent patch along with taking his suppressants. He spun around and looked to the door with his uniform and a towel at hand; it was pretty early in the morning so he thought he would take the time to take a shower.

Midoriya walked down the hallway, down to where the floor's bathrooms were. Each room had a huge bathroom; two stalls for using the bathroom and across from there were the stalls for the shower. To the right of the stalls for the bathroom were a couple of sinks. The greenette had removed his slippers in his room, so now he had his bare feet smacking the bathroom floor as he made his way to the shower's stalls.

He entered the shower and turned the water. He stepped in, but not before taking his scent patch off. The greenette had began his shower; he had his clothes hanging over the stall door, but they weren't close enough to the water so they wouldn't get wet.

---------

Kota had woke up and rubbed his eyes, sitting up before looking around the room. He recognized the room as Midoriya's but...where was he? There was no note. Did he leave to school without him? He decided that he would investigate.