Plans- Ch. 15

The question echoed in the greenette's head as he looked up to Bakugo, his face unchanged. The ash blond subconsciously moved back from the look Midoriya gave him. The greenette sighed as he finished disposing of the shattered glass.

The greenette stayed silent as he approached the ash blond and whispered, "I don't answer questions about that stuff." He pushed past the shorter boy as he walked back into the living room, dreading every step he took. Once he sat on the couch, he felt something shift on the couch before feeling a presence next to him. He didn't bother to see if it was Yaoyorozu or Todoroki, but he was too upset to look up and see.

Midoriya felt something hugging his arm so he quickly glanced over to see the black haired girl looking up with a sad expression on her face. "We're sorry..." she stated, beginning to tear up a little bit. Both boys in the room were quite startled, but Todoroki was slightly jealous. The greenette looked at his left arm that was being hugged tightly. He felt the arm of his sweatshirt getting wet as the girl cried.

The green haired boy wanted to stay upset at the three for invading his personal space, but his instincts kicked in along with his loving and caring heart. He turned his body and carefully slipping his arm out of her grasp, engulfing her in a hug. She cried but melted into the warmth of the hugs he gave. "Sorry..." he mumbled.

"For what?" Todoroki questioned, not understanding why the greenette was now apologizing. Bakugo walked into the room and set a plate of food on the living room table.

Midoriya glanced off to the side with a sad look, "For...making you guys worry..." Midoriya's breathinng was unsteady, his chest hurt knowing he made his friends uneasy. He kept taking breaths every half a second, two boys weren't able to tell but Yaoyorozu was since she was right by his chest.

"Midoriya, are you alright? Your breathing is irregular..." The girl asked as she looked up at the greenette in worry. He just nodded yes, but it was obvious that he was quite upset about something but didn't want to talk about it. She let go of him and backed away when she realized she was fine.

The rest of the time the tension in the room was kind of awkward, but Yaoyorozu tried making small talk with Todoroki so they wouldn't be sitting in silence. Midoriya just sat and listened as they started having a normal conversation, even Bakugo was putting in his own commentary. The greenette would have responded, but he knew that if he said anything, he might break. Not to mention that he started eating the breakfast that Bakugo made.

After he ate the breakfast, he set the bowl on the living room table and got off the couch, stuffing his face in the pile of pillows and blankets. He was lying on his stomach until he felt someone start messing with his hair. He started to relax since it reminded him of something his mom would do. He glanced to the side to see familiar crimson red eyes looking at him. "Better?" Bakugo asked. The greenette hummed in response.

Midoriya closed his eyes but after a minute, he grabbed the ash blond's hand and took it out of his green curls. The greenette paused before sitting up, "So what do you guys want to do..." He trailed off as he noticed his phone vibrating. He paused and looked up at the three that looked confused as well. Midoriya checked the caller ID before picking up the phone.

"Hello?....I'm fine, how are you?...Sure, I don't mind!...Three o' clock? Sure that sounds good....Alright, see you then!" The greenette hung up as he smiled slightly.

"You seem to be better. What was the phone call about if you don't mind me asking?" Yaoyorozu questioned. Midoriya leaned over and grabbed the first aid kit again to change the bandages on his feet.

"You guys remember Kota, right? Well I was just asked to watch him for a couple of days; the Wild, Wild Pussycats have a mission and they couldn't find anyone else to take care of him," he finished as he still kept a small smile on his face.