Dealing With Issues- Ch. 40

Someone asked if I could draw a visual of how Midoriya looks in this story, which, I'm planning on doing eventually.

As of right now, I start school tomorrow so uh there might not be as many updates considering how tough my classes are going to be.

It's 1:30AM and I should be asleep but I wanted to make sure I got a chapter out today.

Dealing with Issues— Ch. 40

When arriving back from school, some people suspected Bakugo to be in his room, waiting impatiently for Midoriya to get back. Either that or the greenette's notifications would be filled with messages from the ash blond.

One of those two assumptions were correct. Unfortunately it was the one that they would prefer not to happen if it meant Bakugo wasn't out and about.

They walked into the dorms, everyone was chatting with one another, filling the air with a peaceful aura. Though, that aura quickly soured when the pungent smell of alpha pheromones filled the room, the caramel smell was unbearable; some had to step back out of the common room that they had previously set foot in.

Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows and gave a pointed look to the ruby eyed teen, refusing to return the hug he had received upon walking in. Albiet Bakugo didn't notice the accusing look he was given. He, instead, was quick to point out the cream sweater that the boy was wearing.

The blond alpha had made a predatory growl as he clutched the taller greenette closer, trying to get the scent of cherry blossoms off of the cream sweater. The cherry blossom scent belonging to Yaoyorozu seeing as she was the one who made the sweater for the freckled boy.

"Why the fuck are you wearing this? It has a beta's scent all over it," Bakugo snarled as he took his head off the taller male's chest, giving up on scenting the damn thing that reeked of cherry blossoms rather quickly.

"I don't think you're one to ask questions right now," Midoriya scolded. "You need to go to your room or else I'm calling Auntie Mitsuki to pick you up until your heat is over." Honestly Bakugo didn't want that to happen but for some reason he found the greenette talking back rather enticing; not a lot of people really talked back to Bakugo, either ignoring him or making a hushed comment off to the side. Though, he couldn't really focus on that since Freckles still smelled like a damn cherry blossom tree.

"I think you need to take that fucking sweater off. The damn thing stinks and is getting on my nerves," Bakugo shot back with a glare of his own.

"Well I think Yaoyorozu's scent smells nice. I don't get why me wearing a sweater is the issue when you're bothering everyone else with your scent. And it's not even strong enough to be bothering anyone," Midoriya countered.

Bakugo tug at the hem of the cream sweater, "Well personally I think you would look better without the sweater and smell a hell of a lot nicer drenched in a caramel scent."

Did Bakugo say that without even knowing if Midoriya had a shirt underneath or not? The greenette shook it off and sighed, knowing how persistent Bakugo could be during heat. The freckled teen looked straight up at the ceiling and groaned.

The ash blond's eyes flickered to the greenette's adam's apple and damn Bakugo just wanted to kiss every last inch of that creamy white skin. He had to hold himself back and mentally prepare as fast as he could when the taller greenette had reached to the hem of the sweater.

Bakugo was slightly disappointed when the curly haired teen revealed the school shirt that was underneath. Though, crimson red orbs took the time to look over the greenette's muscles on his arms as they complied with the movements he was making.