What are we Supposed to do?- Ch. 9

Some of the boys were confused while others were internally freaking out about how one of the cutest/hottest guy in the school(at least in their opinion) was close to or currently in heat. They knew that everyone got their heat, no matter their second gender, but it was a bit awkward to think that someone like Midoriya went through the same thing. People were frozen in place from shock but Todoroki took it as another opportunity to get closer to his crush.

The dual haired boy pulled the greenette's arm over his shoulders as he helped him lay down on the bench. Midoriya clutched his stomach as he closed his eyes tightly. Todoroki hesitated before cautiously speaking to his distressed classmate, "Did you just start your heat or did you forget to take suppressants?" The dual haired teen hoped it was the first option; using suppressants weren't the best option since sometimes it would make heats worse, plus they might have a negative effect on someone's health. It was a mystery as to why they were still being sold, but he guessed it was because it gave some people relief from the pain that came with heats. Midoriya just shook his head no, exhaling deeply.

"I...heat not started. These...ugh! Pre-heat cramps..." The greenette groaned as he frowned. He opened his eyes as he remembered something, his eyes drifting to the dual haired teen. "Can you...help?" A certain ash blond heard the question as he was changing into his UA uniform.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DEKU? WHY DID YOU PICK ICYHOT TO HELP?" Bakugo yelled, his mind obviously somewhere else. The other boys seemed shocked or a bit jealous. Midoriya looked to the side to see his friend seething with anger.

"Because Kacchan...applying heat on your lower back or stomach...urghh..when you have cramps or pain in your stomach can help," Midoriya explained. A set of clothes was placed by the greenette. He looked up to see Ojiro smiling, "Well I guessed I could help a little by bringing you your uniform. Also, Iida went to go tell Aizawa that you might be a little bit late returning to class."

Midoriya weakly smiled, trying to show appreciation towards the small act of kindness. His eyes trailed back to Todoroki, ready to ask him the same question. Though, he noticed the boy's face was flushed. The greenette frowned as he turned away, "Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, Todoroki. I know it was an odd request but you don't have to do that."

"Um no it's fine, I just wasn't expecting that," Todoroki managed to say as he used his ice quirk to cool down his heated face. "So um..." The dual haired teen began before his left hand was grabbed by soft yet rough hands. He felt his hand roam over the greenette's abs that he could feel through his shirt. Todoroki tried to control himself but he felt...a problem starting to arise. 'Oh no oh no oh no. Shoto now is not the time to be thinking gay thoughts' the dual haired teen internally screamed. Midoriya immediately relaxed as he closed his eyes. The other boys that stayed in the locker room-some left because they were filled with jealousy watching the scene-gave the dual haired boy death glares.

Midoriya let go of the hand but Todoroki kept his hand on the boy's stomach, unsure if he was supposed to move it or not. Not that he really minded though. The greenette grabbed his uniform and looked down at the hand that was still placed on his stomach. "Oh, I'm fine now, Todoroki. Thank you for helping," the emerald eyed boy explained as he softly smiled at the heterochromatic eyed boy. 'Oh my god that smillleeee. Well at least he's doing it more often now...' Todoroki thought as he looked into Midoriya's emerald eyes.

The greenette stood up with his uniform at hand and started to head to the stall as usual until he felt arms protectively wrapping around him. "Um...Kacchan?" Midoriya assumed, "I have to change into my uniform..."

The ash blond growled lowly before releasing his grip, "Alright but the old hag told me to invite you and Auntie Inko over for dinner tonight, though I'm not sure if you still want to go considering...."