CHAPTER-21❤🌟

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Natasha: Let's Go Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: Hmm.

She got up but hissed in pain and Natasha got confuse and saw her some marks on her leg.

Natasha: Is This the reason u not Taking part fuck U Should have tell me Babe.

Natasha messaged Sidharth to come at back gate of College and Natasha made some Excuse to her and convince her to Got Home from back gate.

Natasha Supported Shehnaaz and Made her Walk Towards the back Gate And 2 of His Men Came Running which were standing at the back gate.

One try to took Bag from Natasha and She Pretended that She Don't know them Deny Not to  give them There bags.

Shehnaaz: Mmm I Know them U Can give the bag to them.

Shehnaaz Spoke Softly Because she know them Because Sidharth told Her about them.

A Black Car Stood Infront of The Back gate and Here he Came Out In his Famous Black Sunglasses.

Shehnaaz Dare not look up because She Know Her Breathe will Hitched the second she will see him.

UNKNOWN Feelings Were killing Her and Sidharth Immediately Took His sunglasses out.

Sidharth: WTF

He Ran Towards Shehnaaz Nd Shehnaaz look at Him Because he was loud.

Natasha Try her best to act like he Don't know him Something and Sidharth Came and put his one hand on her waist.

A Shiver ran down Her spine Because of his Possessive Hold and Look at him who was Already staring her.

Sidharth: Mmm u can Leave.

He Asked Natasha and she ran from there pretending that she was Scared Seeing him with her.

Sidharth Immediately took her in His arms and Walk Towards his car.

Sidharth eyes became red and Shehnaaz Look everywhere except him.

Sidharth made her sit on her seat and ordered Driver to start the car...Putting The Curtains down He took her legs on his lap.

Sidharth: What Happen to Your leg and Why U Didn't Caa Ahhh U Don't Even Have a Phone ufff.

He Cursed himself for not taking care of Small small things and Shehnaaz was not looking at him.

Putting his Index finger under her chin he made her look at him and Shehnaaz look at him And He smile making Her feel good.

Sidharth: Mera Bacha Are u Ok?

Shehnaaz : Yes ahhh(Sidharth kept his hand on her cut and Sidharth Immediately took it away)

Sidharth: Let's Go To Doctor.

Shehnaaz:Doctor No(A Bit Loudly)I Mean Mm It's A small cut na(in a baby voice)

Sidharth: Let's Go Home Then.

They Reached home and Sidharth took Her in his arm and laid her down on the hall couch.

Sidharth: How U Got hurt Hann?

Shehnaaz: I Don't Know But I Accidentally Kept my Leg on Some Paper pin Which was on the Floor while dancing (in Low Voice)

Sidharth find it weird and Thought where the Fuck Pins came on dance floor Don't they clean the hall regularly.

Sidharth: Ok U Sit I Will come in Minute .

He Kissed her Forehead out of concern and Brought to First aid kit and bandaged her foot and Look at Her Wrist.

Sidharth: WTF is This?

He shouted Seeing The marks on her hand and Immediately Took her hand in His...Sidharth very well know About it Because Natasha call and Told the Whole matter to him.

Shehnaaz: Mmm wohh Mm.

Sidharth Without listening to her Started Showering Wet Kisses on Her Wrist and Shehnaaz blush.

Shehnaaz: Some Guys Try To Talk to Me But Natasha helped me out

Sidharth know Everything But Smile Knowing She don't want to give tension to her.

Kissing Her wrist for the last time He Made her stood up and Kiss her neck inhaling Her Scent.

Sidharth: Never Try to Hide anything From Me Baby.

PROMO:
Party Time With Naaz and Taking Care of Her...Romance and Romance .

I Said Yes to Rohan Heheh 🤭❤

LONG UPDATE I GUESS PLEASE COMMENT OKAY PLEASE

VOTE VOTE ❤🌟🌟🌟