I was struggling to say something, but I was just not able to.

I know she was'nt hoping for me to say that I like her too, but the way she looked at me, I knew she needed some hope. Hope that maybe things between us could work out. Maybe we could try.

But I completely ruined everything, because I was..scared?

No I wasn't scared.

Maybe I was.

I let out a groan and made my way back to the room. And I completely hate myself right now. I broke that innocent girl's heart.

I didn't want to go back in there. First because I'll have to face Sasha, and second I'll have to sing with her, the same damn song.

But if I don't go in there, the boys will be worried, and I'm really not in a mood to talk to anyone about it right now.

I slowly walked up to the door and pushed it open.

My eyes immediately searched for Sasha. I hope she isn't crying.

I looked towards the far corner of the room, and there she was standing alone, earphones plugged in her ears, and her arms were wrapped around herself, as if she was hugging and trying to contain herself.

She wasn't crying right now, and I felt a bit relieved about it.

But her expressions told me she could burst into tears any moment.

I have no idea what I should do right now. I can't go to her, because she will definitely not want to talk to me after I broke her heart.

I feel so freaking guilty right now.

"Harry! Where were you?", Niall called out to me from the side.

"I was outside for some t-", I sneezed.

Shit.

"Geez, where's your sweatshirt Harry?", I heard Niall from the side.

I don't know why my eyes went to Sasha right after that, making me ignore Niall.

She walked up to me, and handed me my sweatshirt. She was no longer wearing it when I came back to the room.

"Than-", I sneezed again.

I took the sweatshirt from her and wore it quickly. I'm gonna get sick.

"Harry, go back to your room, and take some rest, you'll get sick.", she said plainly.

Even though she wasn't showing it, I knew she was worried.

"And I'm sorry about this.", she looked in my eyes for a second, then looked away.

"Its okay.", I faked a smile.

She nodded and walked back to the place she was standing earlier.

I've ruined everything.

Without saying anything to anyone, I turned and walked out of the room. It's the best option for me right now.

Never in my life have I been so confused about anything.

Zayn's POV.

What happened to Harry? I watched him walk out of the room. He seemed a bit upset.

Wait.

Sasha.

I looked up to Sasha standing in the corner of the room, who was lost in her thoughts. And I could see she was also upset.

I need to ask her what's wrong.

"Sasha? Is everything alright?", I said to her as I walked up to her.