Chapter Sixteen: Battle of Kazukudum: Agent Kids Vs Morquendi

Start from the beginning

"HORIZONTAL UPDRAFT!!!!!!!!!", chanted Morquendi.

The wind spinning around Morquendi came right back towards Neo and hit him. Neo was blow away by his own wind.

"You see, unlike most fire Elementors who waste away their time fighting the laws of physics, I try to bend those laws in my favor!", said Morquendi.

"What do you mean?! I'm dumb!", said Neo,

"What I mean is this, foolish infidel! You are right, fire doesn't stand a chance against wind on its own, but it doesn't stand a chance against the heat it creates! You know why?! It because of simple physics, ignorant fool! I'm sure we all are familiar with updrafts and downdrafts, right?! They're pockets of air that are affected by the flow of heat! Having lots of heat in one spot causes an updraft to occur, and having less causes a downdraft! Over time, I was able to apply these laws with my own powers of fire, making me a formidable foe against Wind Elementors! Now, I can so easily create my own updrafts and downdrafts, allowing me to use your wind as my own wind!", said Morquendi.

"Then eat some water!", said Leo.

"Sorry, but I overcame that weakness long ago! IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO HIT YOUR BOILING POINT!!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi created a firestorm so strong that it boiled away Leo's water, making Morquendi receive nothing more than a cloud of steam.

"OH MY EXZAR!!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!!!!", screamed Leo and Neo.

"SOMETIMES, FIRE IS THE NATURAL ELEMENT THAT TRUMPS BOTH WIND AND WATER!!!!!!!!! UNLIKE MOST, I HAVE COMPLETE MASTERY OVER NOT JUST THE POWER OF MY FIRE, BUT ALSO OVER THE HEAT OF MY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! I MAY NOT BE DEATHSHADOW OR HYBRID THEORY, BUT I AM NOT AN ELEMENTOR TO BE TRIFLED WITH!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

"I WOULDN'T BE TOO SURE ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!", said a voice.

Hunter snook behind Morquendi. He summoned a bunch of vines from underneath the floor. The wrapped around Morquendi, effectively trapping her.

"NO I WOULDN'T!!!!!! BURN!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi lit the vines trapping her on fire.

"DARNIT!!!!!!!", yelled Hunter.

Morquendi threw a fireball at Hunter. KABOOM!! Hunter was knocked back.

"You infidels will never beat me, foolish heathens! As a follower of the God-Emperor, it is my duty to punish unfaithful fools like yourselves! DIE, IDOL WORSHIPPERS!!!!!!!!", said Morquendi.

Morquendi threw another fireball at the Agent Kids. Leo and Neo worked together to create a shield of water and wind, but even that barely held back Morquendi.

"YOU MAKE ME SO DEPRESSED!!!!!! YOU'RE SO DUMB I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF!!!!!", yelled Shadow.

Shadow transformed into a werewolf and began attack Morquendi.

"THEN DO IT, DIE AND GO TO ASMETH!!!!!!!!", yelled Morquendi.

Morquendi froze Shadow in ice, and then blasted him with fire.

"HOW IS THIS PERSON NOT A GRIMOIRE?!!!!!!! THIS PERSON IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!", said Leo and Neo.

"How indeed?! It's only now, when Lord Shadowking is defeated, that I am a Grimoire! They attempted to make my stupid half-brother, your beloved Nazkwei Molochson, a Grimoire, but not me! It disgusts me! But it doesn't matter, because I am one now! As such, my first action as a Grimoire will be to wipe you away from existence!", said Morquendi.

"Then you better watch out, lightweight! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET HEAVY!!!!!!!", yelled Jacob.

Jacob created a large boulder using geokenesis, and then he threw it at Morquendi.