You Lie. I Hurt- Literally

40th Chapter! + The 100th page :D

Check out girlwithapen's stuff :D

________________________________

It's been one week since the summer holiday, my father failed at getting Safia on our side which I was happy about, I didn't want her stealing my future. Today was the day I would do the first thing to get a good reputation with the ministry; I was going to hand in a death eater who had been caught associating with muggles. My father had told the death eater to wait for him outside the visitors entrance to the Ministry of magic.

'Grab him' I screamed as I ran across the road. I saw muggles look at me in a alarmed way.

Rowle, was the death eater- no the blood-traitor. He looked scared as I sped towards him. I finally reached him and grabbed his collar and stole his wand out of his pocket and stowed it away into mine. 

'Pandora, please' he begged, hoping he would get through to that idiotic, old, good side of me. He failed, his begging could not spare him, especially when it would make my future harder than it already will be.

'No life saving today, blood traitor' I spat as I pushed him into the phone box.

I shut the door behind us holding my wand to his neck as I forced some muggle money through a slot.

'State your name and purpose here' a woman's voice rang through the phone box.

'Pandora Riddle, here to hand in a death eater named Thorfinn Rowle' I said clearly

Two badges appeared in mid air and the phone box began to travel downwards underground.

'Please, Pandora don't do this' Rowle pleaded. I rolled my eyes and pinned the badges onto each of us.

'Be a good little boy and you might only get a life sentence instead of the dementors kiss' I whispered into his ear as the door opened to reveal over twenty wizards pointing their wands at Rowle. I pushed him out of the phone box and he fell on his knees to the floor, he turned and pulled at the bottom of my sweeter,w with tears sliding down his cheeks.

'Pandora' he cried. 

I looked at him in a disgusted way filthy blood traitor I thought and kicked his chest causing him to fall down to the ground. 

'Leave the girl alone' I loud, strong voice yelled. I looked up to see Rufus Scrimgeour walking briskly towards me. His nodded his head at one of the ministry worker and a jet of light hit Rowle who immediately became still, like a statue.

'Miss. Riddle, how on earth did you find him?' Scrimgeour asked, looking astonished.

'Saw him, caught him, disarmed him, and brought him here' I said, shrugging as thought it was nothing.

He stared at me as I watched the ministry workers drag Rowle away.

'You're a very bright witch, Miss. Riddle. We could use people like you here at the ministry' he said, turning to watch them drag him off 'congratulations on your twelve outstandings by the way'.

I turned to him smiling 'are you offering me a job minister?' I asked.

'I don't know, fill this in and maybe I will. I'd be bending a great amount of rules, but since I am the minister for magic, I can do what the hell I please ' he said handing me a roll of parchment 'I want it completed by.. hmm since it's Sunday today how about Tuesday?'

I kept cool and smiled at him 'sounds good to me'. I walked back into the phone box and left the ministry watching the minister watch me with a pleased smile on his face. 

I'm already one step ahead than I planned to be, leaving the ministry with a job application form is not what I expected to happen.

I walked a for until I made sure I was out of sight of everyone and I disapperated home carrying not only a job application but a smile too. 

I found myself in the living room with Draco, my father, Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix, Barty Jr and Snape. They were all watching Draco- no Draco's wrist which my father was holding. I swallowed a great dry lump in my throat as a newly branded dark mark came into my vision. I felt my happiness turn to anger, hurt and upset. Draco promised me he'd tell me if he was going to become a death eater before he became one. 

 I felt my dark mark move as Draco winced. I crumpled the parchment in my hand, causing them to finally notice me. 

'Ah Pandora, how did it go?' my father asked.

I scowled at him and chucked the parchment at Draco 'that's how it bloody went' I spat and stormed out. I ran up to Draco's room and shut the door behind me, walked over to his wardrobe and without thinking kicked it as hard as I could. My foot smashed through the wood, I yelped in pain as a big shard of wood stabbed just above my ankle.

'Ouch' I said angrily pulling my leg away out of the hole, causing the shard of wood to rip my skin. I screamed this time as I watched it bleed. I felt sick now.

'Oh god' I muttered as the pain grew worse. 

'Pandora, I'm sorry I didn't tell you' I heard Draco call from the hall.

I tried to pull myself up but the pain was too much and I fell to the ground with a thud. There was a now a growing pool of blood surrounding my ankle. 

I wanted the pain to stop but I couldn't let Draco see me this way.

I looked down at my leg. Why did I have to wear shorts, if I'd have been smart enough to wear jeans maybe they wouldn't have let the wood wound me. The wound looked more like someone had sliced a chunk out of my upper ankle.

I heard a gasp behind me 'Pandora'. I looked over my shoulder to see Draco standing at the doorway with his mouth ajar. Severus pushed him violently aside and rushed to my side.

'Silly girl' Severus muttered under his breath as he pulled his wand out.

'Silly me? More like idiotic Draco' I snapped back 'this is all your fault Draco, if you hadn't have been such a idiot I wouldn't have done this' I said over my shoulder. I turned back to Severus as my leg began to tingle.

He was waving his wand over my ankle while muttering 'vulnera sanentur'.

'Pandora, I'm sorry. I was going to tell you earlier but you had already left' he said as he knelled down on my other side.

My leg stopped tingling and Draco held out his hand to help me up. I didn't accept it and got Severus to help me up instead. 

'Don't take out you anger on solid furniture in the future, Pandora' Severus said as he left us alone, shutting the door behind him.

'I've really fucked up this time haven't I?' Draco said sighing.

'You lied to me Draco' I said in a harsh but hurt tone. 

'But I didn't mean to' he replied.

'I don't feel like talking to you right now Draco, so if you don't mind I have a job application form to fill in-'

'You've got a job?' he asked in astonishment.

'No. I've sort of been offered one though, by Scrimgeour. Where did you put it?' I asked.

'The dark lord-'

'Pandora, get down here now' I heard my father call as if on queue. I left Draco in his room and walked downstairs.

'Father?' I asked as I entered the living room.

He was standing, holding the parchment which I had to fill in 'how in merlin's pants did you get that?' Bellatrix asked indicating to the application form.

'Twelve oustandings, handing Rowle in and by just being the dazzling me' I answered smirking at her.

'Well done child, I'm proud of you'.

I smiled gleefully at him, even though I felt like I'd just been stabbed in the heart.

_________________________________________

VOTE + COMMENT + FAN!