Returning

• Dedicated to EVERYONE! <3

Draco POV 

My heart thudded a mile a minute at Pandora was holding on to her broom by her fingertips. Suddenly a bludger came into sight, it was going so fast it looked like it wouldn't stop. That's what did it, that's when it slammed against Pandora's head and she let go. She didn't struggle or scream. It looked like her eyes were shut. She lay there sprawled in a odd shape on the ground. 

The memory of her falling was haunting me as I sat next to Pansy outside her room in St Mungos. Fred, Tonks, Granger, Ron, Potter and Ginny were sat with us too. We've been waiting four hours now. Fred looked pale and scared. Tonks' hair was constantly changing from grey to blue to red to green going round in some sort of cycle, as though she might be thinking different thoughts over and over again. Granger looked terrified and has tears slipping down her cheeks. Potter was watching the ground and slowly tapping his fingers on his knees. Ron was watching Fred anxiously also looking extremely pale. Ginny was shaking while occasionally reaching over to stop Potter's tapping. Pansy was watching me with the same anxiousness as Ron had while watching Fred.

The door to Pandora's room opened and a healer walked out carrying a clipboard, we all looked up at him anxiously, hoping for good news and not bad.

'I bring good news' he said with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief. Then his expression turned unhappy; was the only way to describe his expression 'and bad'

'What's the bad news?' Fred asked in a weak, petrified voice.

'I'm very sorry but Pandora has lost her child she was carrying and we found she has some head injuries so when she wakes up she could have amnesia, causing her to lose minutes or hours of memory. Meaning someone will probably have to explain what happened to her. She also had 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist and a sprained ankle ' he said with a sad tone.

I watched Fred's eyes fill with tears but he sniffed and held them back.

'Tell us the good news' I said.

'The good news is that Pandora is in a stable condition and could wake up any minute, and I fixed her ribs, wrist and ankle successfully. You can go see her if you like but  please don't be too noisy, when she wakes up there is no doubt she will be confused' the healer said and walked down the hall, disappearing out of sight.

Fred rushed into the room first, followed closely by me.

I walked over to her wearily, her stomach was flat again. No matter what condition she was in, she always stayed beautiful. She looked peaceful. Being here watching her like this reminded me of when I came to visit her just after she went into a coma for 6 weeks at the start of the school year. 

I sat down on her left side and Fred sat opposite on her right. 

I had to admit Fred was good for Pandora, but she was just as good with me. Maybe now she's lost her baby she'll come back to me.

'She wont go back to you Malfoy' Granger said in a soft but visiouse tone.

'I never said she would, Granger' I spat.

'But I bet you were thinking it' she replied. 

I brought my finger to my lips and hissed 'shhh' in a child like way. Pandora's fingers were twitching and her eyes were opening.

She let out a groan and slowly sat up. She looked at her surroundings and her expression was building up to confusion.

'Where am I?' she asked.

'St Mungos Hospital' Fred answered as Tonks sat down next to him and the others gathered around her.

Her eyes widened 'why?'