I Don't Even Think She Cares.

Safia POV

'Amuse yourself' Pandora called as she rushed up the stairs -probably to her 'darling Draco- seconds after we got home. 

'Amuse myself? I'll show you amuse myself' I muttered as she disappeared, and kicked the glass coffee table a few time causing it to crack and break into pieces. 

I smirked at the sight. Then mentally slapped myself for doing something so... childish. 

Barty appeared in the room, clicking his tongue in a disappointed way. I rolled my eyes and slumped myself into the black leather couch. 

'What’s up with you?' he asked, strolling over to the couch opposite the one I was located on

'Is it any of your business?' I asked sending him a glare. 

'Probably not but I'm curious' he answered.

'Well why don't you just keep your nose out of my life and clear that up if not I'll blame it on you' I spat and headed for the front door. 

I heard Barty sigh as I shut it behind me. I took in a breath of the cold morning air and began to walk towards the front gate. Once I got to the gate I turned left.

I needed someone to talk to but I have no idea how to get in contact with the Weasley’s. I guessed it wouldn't make any difference anyway because by now they'll have found out where I am, but it's worth a try.

I continued out of the gates and walking in the direction which I believed to lead me to Ottery St. Catchpole where the Weasley family lives. 

Pandora POV

I heard a smashing noise from downstairs. I had an urge to turn back and check out what's happening, but instead I knocked on Draco's door. 

I waited but no answer came, I twisted the knob and pushed the door open to find Draco asleep on his bed. I smiled at the sight. 

I'd feel bad if I woke my from slumber so I slowly crept out of the room, shutting the door behind me. 

'Boo' Barty surprised me as I turned. 

Before I could scream he covered my mouth with his hand and smirked.

'Safia just stormed out' he said casually. 

A sickish feeling grew inside me.

'What? Where?' I demanded.

'Didn't say, just left' he shrugged. 

I huffed and rushed down the stairs and out the wide open front door. 

'Barty she's not exactly the person to stay put in one place, she ran away hundreds of times when she was younger' I shouted as I sprinted down the gravel path towards the large iron gate. When I got to the gate I ran into the middle of the road and looked both left and right. She was nowhere to been seen. 

I screamed in anger and pushed the hair out of my face. There's a 50/50 chance I'll catch up to her. 

I took a random guess and began to run at a steady pace after turning right. 

Safia POV

I started to get tiered, but I need to keep going before I'm found. I'd been walking to five hours straight and getting hungrier by the minute. 

I had come across a number of cafes and bed & breakfasts, but didn't think to enter a single one of them not until I got to a point where I needed food, which was now. 

I walked another 10 minutes until I came across a old fashioned looking called 'Pippin’s'. 

I walked in and pulled out some muggle money ordering a cheese sandwich and a cup of coffee. I wriggled my feet in my pumps. I felt blisters forming just above my heals. I winced as the material rubbed the loose skin. 

I sat down at a table and put my head in my hands. 

Maybe this was a bad idea, I didn't even think I'm a quarter of the way there. I was in a town called Horningsham. 

A muggle with vibrant red hair which was in a high pony tail walked up to me with some cheese sandwiches in one hand and a coffee in the other.

She placed them down in front of me. 

'That's some cool tattoo you've got there miss' the lady said. 

I looked down and my left forearm where a fake dark mark was showing.

'It's 100% fake, I hate it' I replied. 

'I think it's-'

I cut her off 'not being funny...' I looked at her name badge which said 'daisy'. 'Daisy but I really couldn't care less what you think, sorry' I continued. 

She scowled at me and walked away to serve a bunch of teenage boys who were watching me and eyeing me up. I smirked and sat back sipping my coffee. 

There was a jet black haired one with the most amazing brown eye's I've ever set my own pair on. The brown reminded me of hot chocolate, warm and welcoming. 

I mentally slapped myself when I caught myself staring. He smirked at me and turned to see his friends. 

When I had finished my sandwiches and coffee I sat back and pulled out my purse from my muggle coat pocket - which Pandora had charmed to fit anything inside it, without it being heavier than a 10 pence- I looked in the compartment of my purse where I kept my muggle money, I had 300 pounds. Since I had at least a two days or more to get there. I put my purse back into my pocket and got up. 

I winced in pain again because my feet were sore, I limped to the door. I grimaced as I pictured the next few hours of trecking. 

I wonder if Pandora has even noticed I'm gone and if she notices will she look for me? I don't think she even cares.

___________________________________

Will Pandora find her in time? Will Safia get to the Weasleys? Or will something completely different happen? Only time will tell :) Mwhahaa :D

Sorry It's a bit short but I've been revising for Science and Maths exams which will decide which GCSE set I'm going in for both subjects. I really want to do Triple Science so I really need to revise a lot! But I'm not to bothered about maths :)

Vote & Comment & Fan <3