The Cruciartis Curse

• Dedicated to Tom Felton :) <3

Hey guys the next upload after this won't be till the 29th or 30th or the 31st of august as I am going on holiday! :'D I cant wait!, but I will be thinking of what to write in the next part while I am on holiday so I should be a good long upload :) there is romance in this upload! :D x  

_______________________________________________________________________

Its only a week till I go to Hogwarts so me and Draco are going shopping for stuff. 

I walked into Draco's room to find him sitting on the bed curled up into a ball looking worried '' Draco! what's wrong?'' I asked worried he uncurled from a ball and walked over to shut the door.

'' Sit down'' he said.

I sat on his bed he slowly walked back and sat down next to me '' now tell me what's wrong'' I said reaching for his hand and out of the corner of my eye I saw his eyes light up I knew he liked me but i wasn't really sure if I liked him back it confuses me.

'' Its my father he wants me to become a death eater which of coarse I want to do but if I get some thing wrong when I am under the dark- your fathers orders your father will kill me and I will lose the most important thing in my life'' he said with his eyes meeting mine

'' And what's that?'' I asked. He softly placed his hand on my cheek and leaned over to me placing his lips on mine he was kissing me softly and hard and the same time and suddenly I was kissing back he licked my bottom lip asking for access which I granted for him our lips and our tongs where now moving in synch my mind was buzzing and my heart was melting and my brain was screaming no over everything suddenly I pulled back and tears where running down my cheeks I looked at Draco he look shocked and worried.

I ran out of the room not knowing where or what to think. I suddenly fell onto the floor after tripping over Nagini my fathers snake, me and her got on well as I could talk Parseltongue '' what is wrong Pandora?'' Nagini asked I couldn't answer that without crying as hard as I could out of shock.

I turned round and saw Draco had come to find me '' I got to get out of here im sorry Nagini I cant be here right now'' There was a pop noise and I landed on my feet on the floor of Severus Snape's kitchen.

Draco POV  

She pulled away I was confused why did she pull away I looked at her she was crying tears were flooding out of her eyes and rolling down her cheeks she looked like she had just been punched in the gut. she stood up and stumbled backwards and ran out of of my room leaving me sitting on the bed. Did I do something wrong. I had to kiss her sometime and I thought right then would be the right time because she is the most important thing in my life I love her with all my heart. I better go find her I ran out of my room looking left and right and then I saw her on the floor with Nagini next to her she stood up and turned I saw her beautiful green eyes still had tears pouring out of them.

Pandora spoke in snake language in a unstable voice then she disappeared leaving the pop noise behind her.

Pandora POV  

Severus Snape is one of the most trusted death eaters by my father and I also trust Severus he is the only one I could turn to as I obviously can't speak to Draco I don't get why Draco had to go and kiss me but I don't know why I can't handle it .

''Who is the there'' i heard Severus called

'' It's me'' I said still with tears running down my cheeks.

He entered the kitchen he looked and me in a worried way '' What has happened Pandora?'' He rushed over to me and gently pulled me through the hall to his living room and sat me down on his sofa then he sat about a meter away on the other side.