The Chamber Of Secrets

I shut my eyes tight wishing this hoping with a my might that this was a dream- no a nightmare. I opened my eyes again and everyone was still there, trying to back away looking scared as fuck.

Draco was staring at Pansy in horror and disbelief. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks and I was shaking. Barty Jr was sitting on his knees with his arm wrapped around me and Bella was the other side doing the same.

I pinched myself but nothing changed. The room was filled with silence no one was speaking. I slowly stood up staring at Draco who was watching me. I bit my lip to hold back the stupid, pointless insults which wouldn't help. I was so tempted to go and slap him but I don't have the heart to torture him. 

'Way to ruin my birthday Draco' I said coldly and walked out of the common room, slowly and sobbing. When I got out of the dungeon I decided to go somewhere no one would look...the chamber of secrets. My father had told me all about it and how to get in.

I was sitting crying in the chamber of secrets for at least a hour, until I head a rumbling of rocks in the distance. I was sitting on a big rock which had been almost destroyed by the looks of it. The rumbling got louder. I reached for my wand but my pocket was empty. I groaned and tried to see what was now coming into view at the entrance.

I tall figure was bobbing towards me, I couldn't make out who though because my eyes were filled with tears.

'Pandora?' The voice asked, It was fearful and soft. 

I jumped of the rock immediately recognising the voice to be Draco. I landed in a puddle. 

How did he get in?

'Leave me alone your worthless- good for nothing- cheat!' I screamed at him.

He walked closer to me, obviously knowing I was wand-less. His hand touched my arm. I quickly slapped it off and ran deeper into the chamber down one of the oversized pipes. I was running uncontrollably fast i took several turns and soon became lost. I started to slow down, I could here Draco's distant calling not far away. I started to cry harder.

What am I doing? Why am I hiding?

Because you hate him, he broke his heart

But I don't hate him.

Yes I do. 

Urgh! 

Why does my brain keep toying with my heart? 

A warm hand wrapped around mine, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned to see not Draco but Pansy.

A rush of anger shot through me making me pull my hand back.

'Get off me you bitch' I said coldly.

'Pandora I'm sorry but he just jumped on me- it wasn't normal- he would-'

'Shut up- go die Pansy' I shot at her bitterly, I shoved past her and walked into something. I looked to see what it was, it was Draco.

He grabbed Pansy's hand and pulled her away from me. I stopped crying and became scared. Why am I scared?

'C'mon Pansy- I love you not her' he said bitterly and walked away with Pansy trailing behind him. Pansy looked over her should wearing a apologetic look and her emotions told me she didn't want to be the one with him.

I fell to the ground, Draco is just being cruel. I brought my knees into my chest and placed my head on my knees and sat there watching the darkness hoping he would come back and tell me this was all a stupid joke, but this was far from being a joke.

I heard a loud bang in the far distance which must be them leaving and shutting me in. 

I slowly drifted into a sleep.