The end- of this book

READ THIS PLEASE!- I am in need of a cover for the next book of Pandora Riddle, the cover has to look as though the story is filled with darkness and evil also it must have the title of 'Pandora Riddle' on it and in smaller writing 'by xchloeeex'. If you are interested in doing a cover for me then please inbox me privetly. All those who create a cover for me will get a chapter dedicated to them and a shout out in the authors notes or maybe in the story somehow, I will also love you forever if you do!! 

______________________________

Fred sat frozen for a moment before jumping off me and began pacing the room.

''Did You-Know-Who do that?'' he asked, still pacing fast.

I decided not to answer that question, so I stood up pretended to look as though I was going over to him and apperated downstairs instead. If I was around people Fred wouldn't ask me what happened and why I have that scar, identical to Potter's.

The kitchen was deserted so I guessed they were all still outside, I was right.

''Pandora come sit down'' Ginny called gesturing to a seat next to hers.

''Where's Fred?'' George asked.

''Upstairs'' I replied in a cheerful tone.

''I'm here'' corrected me, sending me a glare.

''Sit down dear, we were just discussing whether Severus is going to ascort us to Kings Cross with us or whetehr aurors will'' Mrs Weasley said.

Fred sat down in a chair opposite me, staring at me intently. I ignored his glares and stares.

There was a awkward silence as others began to notice Fred's unusual looks towards me.

''I think it would be unwise for Severus as he isn't fully experienced as aurors'' Mrs Weasley said breaking the silence.

''Hmm'' Dumbledore hummed in thought.

I tuned out and stared back at Fred threateningly.

''I think it's getting a bit late'' Fred stated.

That was my hint to leave. ''Yeah I better head off''

I stood and waved goodbye to everyone. Fred didn't bother to say goodbye to me at all, not that I really cared.

I heard footsteps follow me as I walked towards the gate.

I turned to see Dumbledork following me.

''What do you want?'' I asked in venomous voice.

''For you to join the Order of the Pheonix'' Dumbledork replied.

''But you don't trust me'' I said in a tone of surprise.

''True, but you're going to have to prove your trust not only to me but the whole or the order, Severus shall ensure you make it to each meeting and for your saftey all you belongings have been moved to his house, the place where you will be spending the remainder of-''

''No way!'' I shouted at him ''you'll have to catch me first'' he gave me a quizical look and with that I disapperated home

I raced up to my room only to find it empty.

''Pandora?'' A familiar voice asked. I turned to see Elliott Blood standing in my doorway.

''I need your help Elliott'' I demanded.

''At your service'' he mock bowed at me.

''Shut up and listen to me, Severus is going to come here soon probably I need you to tell him I've gone away, meanwhile I will actually be upstairs in the attic-''

''No you will not'' my father's voice echoed through my empty room.

''What?'' I asked in a surprised tone. I turned to see him standing beside me.

''You will be staying with Severus, this is to gain Dumbledore's trust, I guess he has already asked you to join the Order of the Pheonix?'' he asked.

I nodded sending him a deathly glare.

''Grab my hand I will take you to Severus's'' he instructed.

''No'' I replied bluntly and apperated there myself.

''Ah Miss Riddle, what a... delight'' her forced out ''to have you here finally'' Severus sneered at me.

The rest of my summer will be the worst ever.

_________________________

Ok so this chapter is short but it is the last of this book, there will of course be a sequal though, which I shall start writing next week.