Back Home

If You go back to the first upload on the right hand side you'll be able to see a picture of Pandora :) go check it out :)  

____________________________________________________

Pandora POV

I left Tonks standing in the smashed up room, she was growing paler and paler and shaking her head looking confused. I entered the circular room again and four Cruciartis curses were sent flying at me. I ducked and missed them, the curse's hit the wall and the room shook. I ran as fast as I could towards potter who had his back to me. He was facing Lucius. Lucius looked angry.  

I muttered 'expeliarmus' pointing my wand at Potter, his wand flew up in the air. As his wand his the ground he turned to face me and a bell went off, signalling midnight.  

'Oh this is the best birthday ever' I exclaimed 'I get to kill you Potter' I smiled, as I said that Lucius grabbed Potter by the back of the collar.  

He stood there facing me, his whole body rigid with the small, glowing prophecy in his left hand.  

'Give her the prophecy Potter or all your friends die' Lucius said in his ear.  

There was a scream behind me 'Don't give it to her Harry, DON'T!' It was Ginny.  

'PANDORA!' Tonks cried  

I turned around to see Tonks standing at the entrance of the room, she signalled me to follow her. I turned to Lucius 'don't let him go'. I turned back round to follow Tonks.  

Tonks grabbed my arm as I ran into the prophecy room 'look-look what i found' she said excitedly pointing to a remaining shelf half full of undamaged prophecies.  

'What?' I asked. She pulled me over to the shelf and pointed as a ball and a silver name below it which said;  

Pandora Riddle and Harry Potter(?)  

I swallowed and reached for it, but Tonks' hand grabbed my wrist.  

'Are you prepared?' she asked  

'Prepared for what?' I asked  

'For what the prophecy is going to tell you about your future' she said her voice trembling.  

'Yes' I said with out a second thought I picked up the prophecy and it started speaking 'The day in the future will come where you are in grave danger, one of you shall conquer power over the wizarding world, and one shall taste defeat, neither can live while the other survives'  

I looked franticly at Tonks who was looking at me 'what does it mean?' I asked.  

'It means you'll both be in danger but one of you will have power and one will be defeated, saying one of you will be killed in the end' she sighed.  

'Ok, well it must mean I've got a long time to wait until Potter dies' I sighed.  

She shrugged a confused look at me 'we'll have to wait and see, anyway what do you want me to do?' she asked  

I gave her a quizzical look 'what do you mean?' I asked.  

'I mean who do you want me to fight?' she asked  

I smiled at her brightly and she smiled back 'you're my cousin, I can't leave you'  

'But we arn't-'  

'Might as well be' she replied.  

'Take on Kingsley' I said smiling at her.  

She nodded and walked away, I stared down at the prophecy 'Oh Pandora, I almost forgot' she called, I looked up at her 'happy birthday' she smiled.