Sasuke's betrayal and capture

Hotaru got word that Sasuke is leaving the village to fully join Orochimaru making her to have her team help her out as she isn't going to have others helping her out when they are faster alone which Tsunada agrees to and Sakura begs them to get Sasuke back.

"That's what this mission is full, but don't expect him to be fully unharmed. If he attacks first, we'll attack and wound him if it means to bring him back. With a stronger five-point seal version to block his chakra paths." Sakura understands that and agrees to those terms.

They left fast and managed to catch up and Hotaru had Blood Clones to get Genma, Hayate, Shizune, Zo and Yugao back to the village as they look forwards. Hotaru smells them, Hinata still has their trail and Shikamaru managed to hide their chakra.

Shadows work wonders in doing that really making it to be better to travel in the shadows than on foot and they sneaked up on them as Hotaru activates her illusion onto their female member while a new one for the others as Hinata checks for others.

With pink head...

She knows an illusion as she sees one, but her cloth are gone and she doesn't have her flute with her as she looks around. A snake sneaks up and thrusts inside of her as she's now on her hands and knees. The earth swallows her hands making her to be stuck.

The snake thrusts in and out as she can feel the large reptile using it's head and body to fuck her. She didn't expect it's cock to go into her mouth and wrapped around her body as it's now upside down fucking her. She even felt leeches on her clite and between her folds.

She was in trouble as she went into her second stage curse seal and felt something slimly wrapped around her horns making her to gasp as she didn't noticed the purple thing enter her mouth and going down her throat when she fall to her hands and knees.

She was oversensitive as she felt the snake's head enter her womb making her to moan as she didn't expect that the snake's cock leaves her mouth and she felt the whole body enter her womb until it fully curles up inside of her womb.

She felt heavy as the snake is now inside of her, but she can feel the heat coming from it as she loudly screams from the hot temperature inside of her womb as it's causing wreckage to her sensitive body. Her legs were swallowed by the earth.

She's now belly touching the earth as the temperature increases very rapidly making her to scream as she can't undo her second stage really before she felt a lick on her nipples and she saw flowers with mouths making her to freak as they latched onto her.

They both pull and push onto her breast making her to feel weird and she wants it to stop before a humungous pink thing enters her mouth and down her throat as her breast hurt really badly as the flowers keep pulling and pushing on her breast.

Then all of a suddenly, something pulled on her nipples making her to feel like she was being milked like a cow as it matches the very pulling and pushing of the flower making her to wonder why really everything feels real to her body.

She feels the snake moving as it moves the head to her right ovary and it's tongue licks at where the tube and the womb connect are before it enters the tube and it opens it's mouth enough for small tentacles to head over to the ovary making her to wiggle.

She then felt a second head was growing and was heading to her left ovary as it repeats the same actions. The many tentacles were wrabbing against the connections between the tube and her ovaries. She was screaming louder as she feels the heat.

The tentacles were the same hot temperature as the snake making her to wiggle as she wants it out of her. She then felt the two-head snake spliting into two making her to freak as her stomach got bigger from that. She was feeling double the temperature increasing.